Chicago, Illinois – InOut Labs today announced that it was named a State Affiliate for the National Drug and Alcohol Screening Association. NDASA in a national professional association whose Mission Statement is: ”To advocate for safe and drug-free workplaces and communities through legislative advocacy, education, training and excellence in drug and alcohol screening services.”
To ensure that NDASA is well informed regarding state issues, the association has established a State Affiliate Caucus. The State Affiliate is responsible for advising NDASA on any issues relating to the state and for representing NDASA as needed in the State in which they are designated as the State Affiliate.
“This is a great honor to be trusted with this responsibility,” says Tim Thoelecke, President of InOut Labs. “NDASA serves our industry in a valuable capacity, and members playing a part in that is critical to the organization’s success.”
Responsibilities for State Affiliates include:
- Promote NDASA Membership and Programs
- Encourage attendance at NDASA Conferences & Round Table discussions
- Serve as an advocate for NDASA positions and provide information between NDASA and State industry stakeholders
- Attend the NDASA Annual Conference and State Affiliate Caucus Meetings
- Provide consultation and advice on State specific industry matters
- Assist in the scheduling and coordination of NDASA meetings to be held in the designated State
- Submit at least one story/blog for publication annually
- Provide NDASA training classes in designated States in conjunction with NDASA policies (optional)
“This role is not too much of a stretch for me,” states Thoelecke. “I’ve always been an active member of any organization I’m a part of.”
About InOut Labs
InOut Labs is a recognized drug testing and background screening company that empowers employers and individuals to take control of their own health, safety and productivity by providing world-class drug testing and wellness testing services, while making the customer experience smooth and painless. Founded in 2012, InOut Labs offers more than 5000 tests, and your results are always confidential.
Media inquiries to email@example.com