The global vascular imaging market size is expected to reach USD 24.4 billion by 2026,registering a CAGR of 4.2% over the forecast period according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing prevalence of cardiovascular disorders and growing technological advancements in vascular scanning devices are majorly driving the vascular imaging market. In addition, growing funding for developments in vascular imaging devices is further anticipated to fuel the market.
Recent developments in ultrasound technology including 3D visualization and handheld devices are expected to contribute to the vascular imaging market growth. Replacement of 2D technology into 3D has enabled 3D capturing of images without the movement of transducer in real-time. In addition, developments in vector-Doppler technique based on plane-wave imaging is gaining popularity. This method effectively decreases the frame rate (reduces scan-lines) required for focusing an image and more rapidly.
Increasing number of diagnostic imaging centers due to increasing patient pool is an opportunity for the manufacturers to introduce more efficient imaging technologies. Increasing developments in imaging technologies, such as X-ray based analyses and ultrasonography techniques are expected to expand the applications of vascular imaging. These modalities are highly preferred in both palliative and curative care for superior levels of healthcare.
To Know More About Vascular Imaging Market, Access Sample Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/vascular-imaging-market/request/rs
Further Key Findings from the Report Suggest:
- By type, non-invasive segment held the largest share in vascular imaging market in 2018 owing to various advantages offered by different techniques, such as patient safety and shorter turnaround time
- Advantages offered by CT scanners, such as enhanced spatial and temporal resolution, quick technique, and offering of multiple images from different angles with the help of x-ray tube are expected to expand the applications of this modality
- North America dominated the vascular imaging market in 2018, owing to high prevalence of cardiovascular disorders among geriatric population and well-established healthcare facilities
- Vascular imaging market in Asia Pacific is expected to witness lucrative growth rate over the forecast period owing to high prevalence of CVDs in lower and middle income economies
- The key players present in the vascular imaging market are Siemens Healthineers, GE Healthcare, Koninklijke Philips N.V. Hitachi Medical Corporation , Samsung Medisun, Shimadzu Medical Systems, Hologic Inc., Abbott Laboratories, and Carestream Health Inc.
Browse Details of Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/vascular-imaging-market
Grand View Research has segmented the global vascular imaging market on the basis of product type, application, end-use and region:
Vascular Imaging Type Outlook (Revenue in USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Minimally Invasive
- Catheter angiogram
- Intravascular ultrasound
- Abdominal ultrasound
- Ankle-brachial index (ABI)
- Captopril renal scan
- Carotid duplex ultrasound
- CT scan
- Doppler ultrasound
- Duplex ultrasound
- MRA (magnetic resonance angiography)
- MRI (magnetic resonance imaging)
Vascular Imaging Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
Key Topics Covered
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Report Scope
1.1. Market Scope
1.2. Regional Scope
1.3. Estimates & forecast timeline
Chapter 2. Methodology
2.1. Model details
2.1.1. Model 1
2.1.2. Model 2
2.3. List of Secondary sources
2.4. List of primary sources
2.4.1. Primary interview breakup
2.4.2. Primary respondent details
Chapter 3. Objective
Chapter 4. Executive Summary
Chapter 5. Market Definitions
Browse Related Reports :
Hybrid Imaging Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (PET/CT, SPET/CT), By Application (Oncology, Cardiology), By End Use, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2026:
Near Infrared Imaging Market By Product (Devices, Reagents), By Application (Cancer, Gastrointestinal), By End-use (Hospitals & Clinics) And Segment Forecasts 2019 – 2026:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States