The global conformal coatings market is expected to reach USD 15.73 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising demand for conformal coatings for manufacturing of automotive and electronic components is expected to propel growth.
The market is highly competitive and fragmented owing to presence of numerous medium and large scale manufacturers and suppliers. The high competition between existing players and high capital investment are expected to pose as a threat to new entrants. However, rapid growth of end-use industries in emerging economies, which demands high volumes of conformal coatings is expected to propel demand.
Regional government bodies in Asia Pacific have implemented schemes and initiatives to encourage domestic manufacturing in order to develop the economies of these countries. For instance, ‘Make in India’ scheme that is increasingly attracting major foreign players to invest in domestic production facilities. As a result, the demand for the product is expected to grow over the forecast period.
Conformal coating manufacturing technologies are constantly being updated to match evolving consumer requirements for efficient end-use electronic and automotive products. This has led to intensive R&D efforts by major industry players in order to develop unique and innovative products & processing technologies such as selective needle dispensing, ultrasonic coatings and even selective film coatings among others.
Browse Details of Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/conformal-coating-market
Key Takeaways from the report:
- Urethane product segment accounted for 14% of the overall market in 2016, owing to its excellent dielectric properties and high abrasion resistance, which makes it suitable for application in printed circuit boards
- Electronics is expected to be the fastest growing application segment, ascending at an estimated CAGR of 6.7% over the forecast period on account of the extensive usage in consumer electronics manufacturing
- Europe conformal coatings market is expected to witness a slow growth rate as compared to other regions, owing to the saturation of the regional markets and slower growth of automotive production in the region
- The market in Latin America is expected to progress at a CAGR of 5.2% over the forecast period, on account of increasing foreign investments in the electronics and medical sector over the forecast period
- The major players in the market including Henkel AG & Company, KGaA, Chemtronics, Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd., and DOW Corning, are investing in R&D activities in order to come up with coatings with better corrosion resistance, and abrasion resistance
Request For Free Sample Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/conformal-coating-market/request/rs1
Grand View Research has segmented the global conformal coatings market on the basis of product, application, and region:
Conformal Coatings Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2013 – 2024)
Conformal Coatings Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2013 – 2024)
- Consumer Electronics
- Aerospace & Defense
Conformal Coatings Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2013 – 2024)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East & Africa
Browse Related Reports :
Optical Coatings Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Anti-reflective, Reflective, Filter, Electrochromic), By Application (Consumer Electronics, Architecture), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025
Floor Coatings Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Polyaspartic, Epoxy, Polyurethane, Acrylic, MMA), By Component, By Application, By End-User, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States