The U.S. population health management market size is expected to reach USD 62.2 billion in 2027, registering a CAGR of 20.5% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increase in healthcare expenditure, need for value-based healthcare delivery, and effective disease management across different care settings are among key factors likely to drive the market during the forecast period.
Population health management stratifies population groups at risk and identifies high cost diseases and conditions, ultimately deriving the members that need to participate in disease management programs. Furthermore, insurance providers have initiated partnerships with healthcare providers through PHM integration for cost containment and value delivery. Due to the shift of healthcare providers and payers from volume to value-based care delivery, tools like PHM solutions are critical in addressing their needs. PHM solutions are an important part of Quality Payment Program (QPP), launched by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
In U.S., poor healthcare management results in the loss of productivity and a significant portion of healthcare costs. Adoption of PHM software by employers helps in the management of their healthcare budget as they can keep a track of the employees’ health status. The U.S. PHM market is likely to witness rapid growth in the coming years due to growing demand for healthcare IT services and solutions that encourage healthcare delivery reliant on value, resulting in a transition from Fee-For-Service to a value-based payment model.
Read Informative Sample Copy @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-population-health-management-market/request/rs1
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- In 2010, the U.S. government introduced the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, which ensures provision of high-quality care, while reducing cost. This has encouraged the establishment of various Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs)
- Increase in healthcare expenditure, need for value-based healthcare delivery, and effective disease management across different care settings is expected to propel the U.S. population health management market growth
- The services segment dominated the overall market in terms of revenue in 2019, while the software segment is likely to experience the fastest growth over the forecast period
- Healthcare providers held a majority of the market in 2019 as population health management gives providers the flexibility to manage complex clinical data and assist in generating real-time insights. These functionalities and advantages offered by PHM are responsible for its increased adoption by healthcare providers
- Some of the companies operating in this market are Cerner; Allscripts Healthcare, LLC; Conifer Health Solutions, LLC; eClinicalWorks; Enli Health Intelligence; McKesson Corporation, Optum, Inc.; Advisory Board; Koninklijke Philips N.V.; and athenahealth, Inc.
- In May 2018, Allscripts acquired HealthGrid Holding Company, enabling Allscripts to integrate HealthGrid’s capabilities into its FollowMyHealth platform.
Inquire to Our Experts https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/5387/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the U.S. population health management market based on product and end use:
U.S. Population Health Management Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
U.S. Population Health Management End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Employer Groups
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1 Research Methodology
1.1 Information Procurement
1.2 Data Analysis
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Market Snapshot
Chapter 3 Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1 Market Segmentation and Scope
3.1.1 Market Driver Analysis
184.108.40.206 Growing demand for value-based healthcare delivery
220.127.116.11 Rising healthcare expenditure
18.104.22.168 Need for effective disease management across different care settings
22.214.171.124 Rapidly aging population in the U.S.
3.1.2 Market Restraint Analysis
126.96.36.199 Lack of proper regulatory framework for PHM
3.2 Penetration & Growth Prospects Mapping
3.3 U.S. Population Health Management Market – PESTLE Analysis
3.4 Industry Analysis – Porter’s
3.5 U.S. Population Health Management Market: Regulatory Scenario
Chapter 4 U.S. Population Health Management Market: Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
4.1 U.S. Population Health Management Market: Product Movement Analysis
4.2.1 Software Market, 2016 – 2027 (USD Million)
4.3.1 Services Market, 2016 – 2027 (USD Million)
Chapter 5 U.S. Population Health Management Market: End Use Estimates & Trend Analysis
5.1 U.S. Population Health Management Market: End Use Movement Analysis
5.2.1 Providers Market, 2016 – 2027 (USD Million)
5.3.1 Payers Market, 2016 – 2027 (USD Million)
5.4 Employer Groups
5.4.1 Employer Groups Market, 2016 – 2027 (USD Million)
Browse Related Report
eHealth Market Analysis By Product (EHR, ePrescribing, Clinical Decision Support, Telemedicine, Consumer Health Information, mHealth, Health Management, Information System), By Services (Monitoring, Diagnostic, Healthcare Strengthening), By End-Use (Providers, Insurers, Government, Healthcare Consumers) And Segment Forecasts To 2022
U.S. Telehealth Market Analysis, by Product (Hardware, Software, Services), by Delivery Mode (Web based, Cloud based, On Premise), by End-Use (Providers, Payers) And Segment Forecasts To 2022
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States