Tobacco refers to an agricultural product derived from the leaves of a plant named N. Tebacum, which belongs to the family of Solanacaea. It has gained traction all around the world due to one of its extremely addictive element called nicotine which constitutes about 3% of tobacco’s total dry weight. Tobacco grows in warm climates and is currently grown in over 125 countries.
Get a Free Sample Report – https://www.expertmarketresearch.com/request?type=report&flag=B&id=47
Competitive Landscape & Supplier Analysis:
1. China National Tobacco Corporation
2. Phillip Morris International ( NYSE: PM )
3. British America Tobacco ( NYSE: BTI )
4. Japan Tobacco International ( OTCMKTS: JAPAY )
5. Imperial Tobacco Group ( OTCMKTS: IMBBY )
6. India Tobacco Company Limited ( NSE: ITC )
7. Gudang Garam ( OTCMKTS: GGNPF )
9. Reynolds American
10. KT&G ( KRX: 033780 )
Worth billions of dollars, the global tobacco industry represents a substantial contributor to the world economy. Over the past several years, the global tobacco market has witnessed many changes both in terms of production and consumption patterns. During 2009-2010, the tobacco production declined as a result of a fall in cultivation in major tobacco producing countries such as India, China and Brazil. However, the production increased soon in the beginning of 2011, particularly in the developing nations. This can be accredited to growing population, rising disposable incomes, lenient government regulations, surrogated promotion by transnational companies and increasing number of tobacco consumers. According to a new report by Expert Market Research, the market reached a volume of 9 Million Tons in 2019 and is further expected to reach 11 Million Tons by 2025.
Read full report summary with Table of Content – https://www.expertmarketresearch.com/reports/tobacco-market
Market breakup by Product Type:
2. Roll Your Own
Market breakup by Region:
Key findings from the report:
1. The different types of tobacco products available are Cigarettes, Roll Your Own, Cigars, Cigarillos and others. In 2019, Cigarettes dominated the market with the majority of the market share.
2. Region-wise, China represented the biggest producer of tobacco with more than one-third of the global production. This can be attributed subsidies, loans, inputs, technical or other support from governments that farmers in China receive to cultivate tobacco. China was followed by Brazil, the United States and India.
3. Some of the top players operating in the global tobacco market include China National Tobacco Corporation, Phillip Morris International, British America Tobacco, Japan Tobacco International, Imperial Tobacco Group, India Tobacco Company Limited, Gudang Garam, Lorillard, Reynolds American and KT&G.
Expert Market Research is a leading business intelligence firm, providing custom and syndicated market reports along with consultancy services for our clients We serve a wide client base ranging from Fortune 1000 companies to small and medium enterprises Our reports cover over 100 industries across established and emerging markets researched by our skilled analysts who track the latest economic, demographic, trade and market data globally
At EMR, we tailor our approach according to our clients’ needs and preferences, providing them with valuable, actionable and up-to-date insights into the market, thus, helping them realize their optimum growth potential We offer market intelligence across a range of industry verticals which include Pharmaceuticals, Food and Beverage, Technology, Retail, Chemical and Materials, Energy and Mining, Packaging and Agriculture
We also provide state-of-the-art procurement intelligence through our platform, procurementresource.com. Procurement Resource is a leading platform for digital procurement solutions, offering daily price tracking, market intelligence, supply chain intelligence, procurement analytics, and category insights through our thoroughly researched and infallible market reports, production cost reports, price analysis, and benchmarking.
Expert Market Research
Website: www expertmarketresearch com
Email: sales@expertmarketresearch com
USA/Canada: +1-415-325-5166 | UK: +44-702-402-5790
LinkedIn: https://www linkedin com/company/expert-market-research/
Company Name: Expert Market Research
Contact Person: Matt Johnson
Email: Send Email
Address:138 Duane Street
City: New York City
Country: United States