The study covers key regions that includes North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Europe and important players such as Bambu, Avaya, Kasisto, Moneythor, Linklogis, Itau Unibanco, Siemens Financial Services, Trade IX, Ant Financial, Ripple, KYC Chain, Huawei etc
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/2455796-enterprise-tech-ecosystem-series-26
Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series: Standard Chartered
Standard Chartered is a global financial institution that provides a range of personal banking, wholesale banking, private banking, SME banking, and business banking solutions. Its portfolio of products includes savings accounts, current accounts, fixed deposits, term deposits, credit cards, debit cards, personal loans, home loans, corporate loans, mortgages, investment products, life insurance, health and medical insurance, home insurance, and motor insurance.
The company also offers transactional banking services, merger and acquisition advisory services, investment advisory services, wealth management services, Islamic banking services, private banking services, and e-banking services. It serves its customers through a network of branches and outlets across the globe. Standard Chartered is headquartered in London, UK.
This report provides insights into Standard Chartered’s digital transformation strategies, accelerator programs, and innovation centers. It also gives an overview of its technology initiatives, covering partnerships and product launches, as well as insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits. In addition, the report includes details of the company’s estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=2455796
– In October 2017, Standard Chartered established the Global Business Services center in Bengaluru, India. The center provides global support, advisory, and due diligence services for Standard Chartered’s corporate, institutional, and retail banking clients.
– In 2019, Standard Chartered launched the Straight2Bank Pay digital collection gateway in additional markets in Asia to help its corporate clients support their e-commerce and m-commerce goals. Straight2Bank Pay comprises an online collection portal and mobile app, allowing clients to collect payments via QR codes, payment cards, mobile wallets, bank transfers, and instant payment systems.
– Standard Chartered is leveraging AI to automate trade document processing in order to minimize time-consuming manual processes, manage unstructured documents, and convert non-digital shipping documents to machine-readable format.
Reasons to buy
– Learn about Standard Chartered’s fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
– Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
– Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/2455796-enterprise-tech-ecosystem-series-26
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Siemens Financial Services
Table of Contents
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/2455796-enterprise-tech-ecosystem-series-26
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
Company Name: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Contact Person: Craig Francis
Email: Send Email
Address:Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road
State: New Jersey
Country: United States