DelveInsight launched its new report on Bullous Pemphigoid – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030.
DelveInsight’s “Bullous Pemphigoid – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Bullous Pemphigoid , historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Bullous Pemphigoid market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
The key facts of the report:
1. Bullous Pemphigoid is the most common type of subepidermal autoimmune bullous diseases.
2. Bullous Pemphigoid highest incidences occur in the population older than 80 years of age, i.e., 150–300 cases per million people.
Key benefits of the report:
1. Bullous Pemphigoid market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Bullous Pemphigoid epidemiology and Bullous Pemphigoid market in the 7 MM (United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Bullous Pemphigoid market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
3. Bullous Pemphigoid market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Bullous Pemphigoid market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Bullous Pemphigoid market.
“Bullous pemphigoid therapeutic options have been transformed significantly in the past decade.”
The key players in Bullous pemphigoid market are:
1. Immune Pharmaceuticals
2. Akari Therapeutics
3. TWi Biotechnology
4. Eli Lilly and Company
The launch of the emerging therapies is expected to significantly impact the Bullous pemphigoid treatment scenario in the upcoming years:-
Table of contents:
1. Report Introduction
2. Bullous Pemphigoid Market Overview at a Glance
3. Bullous Pemphigoid Disease Background and Overview
4. Bullous Pemphigoid Epidemiology and Patient Population
4.1. Key Findings
4.2. Population and Forecast Parameters
4.3. 7MM Incident Cases of Bullous Pemphigoid (2017–2028)
4.4. Total Patient Population of Bullous Pemphigoid by Regions
220.127.116.11. United Kingdom
5. Bullous Pemphigoid Current Treatment and Medical Practices
6. Bullous Pemphigoid Unmet Needs
7. Bullous Pemphigoid Marketed drugs
7.1. Kenketsu GLOVENIN-I (NPB-01): Nihon Pharmaceuticals
8. Bullous Pemphigoid Emerging Therapies
8.1. Key Cross Competition
8.2. Bertilimumab: Immune Pharmaceuticals
8.3. Coversin: Akari Therapeutics
9. Bullous Pemphigoid Market Outlook
10. 7MM: Country-Wise Market Analysis (2017–2028)
10.1.United States Market Size
10.2. Germany Market Size
10.3. France Market Size
10.4. United Kingdom Market Size
10.5. Spain Market Size
10.6. Italy Market Size
11. Market drivers
12. Market barriers
14. Bullous Pemphigoid Report Methodology
15. DelveInsight Capabilities
17. About DelveInsight
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States