DelveInsight’s ‘Frontotemporal Dementia – Epidemiology Forecast to 2030‘ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Frontotemporal Dementia epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Some of the key facts of the Report:
- In the USA, the prevalence of FTD between the ages of 45-65 years ranged from 15 to 22 per 100,000 people.
- In the USA, Frontotemporal degeneration is estimated to have affected about 50,000 – 60,000 people in 2019.
- The estimated point prevalence of FTD is 15 – 22/100,000, and the incidence is 2.7-4.1/100,000.
- FTD is one of the most common causes of dementia in patients aged < 65 years, with a further 25% of dementia cases in patients older than 65 years also attributed to FTD disorders.
“According to DelveInsight’s analysis, males are affected more as compared to females, in the case of Frontotemporal Dementia.”
Frontotemporal dementia (FTD) is a hypernym for a diverse group of uncommon disorders that basically affect the frontal and temporal lobes of brain areas. In this disorder, portions of these lobes shrink (atrophy). The degeneration of frontotemporal ear is primarily triggered due to proteins involvement TDP43 and tau, which directly outbreaks the damage on the temporal and frontal lobes of the brain. Signs and symptoms may vary, depending upon the portion of the brain affected. Some people with frontotemporal dementia undergo alot of changes in their personality and become socially inappropriate, impulsive, or emotionally indifferent, while others lose the ability to use language.
In addition to this, based on the distinct patterns of signs and symptoms, three different clinical syndromes have been grouped under the category of “frontotemporal dementia” (FTD):
- Behavioural variant frontotemporal dementia (bvFTD): affects personality and behaviour.
- Semantic variant primary progressive aphasia (svPPA): affects speech at first and then behaviour.
- Nonfluent/agrammatic variant primary progressive aphasia (nfvPPA): causes people to lose their ability to recall and speak.
Frontotemporal dementia is a clinically and pathologically heterogeneous familial and sporadic neurodegenerative disorder usually manifesting, at its onset, as focal disintegration of temperament, judgment, conduct, and speech. It is, along with Alzheimer disease (AD), a leading cause of dementia developing in midlife or earlier. It typically develops in the sixth decade of life. Still, some cases arise in youth where it may mimic psychiatric disorders such as schizophrenia, bipolar affective disorder and major depression and others in later life.
“According to the Association for Frontotemporal Degeneration 2019, FTD represents an estimated 10-20% of all dementia cases. It is recognized as one of the most common presenile dementias.”
Request a Free Sample Report @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/frontotemporal-dementia-epidemiology-forecast
Scope of the Report
- The Frontotemporal Dementia report covers a detailed overview explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The Frontotemporal Dementia Epidemiology Report and Model provide an overview of the risk factors and global trends of Frontotemporal Dementia in the seven major markets (7MM:US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan)
- The report provides insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of Frontotemporal Dementia in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan
- The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
- The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of Frontotemporal Dementia
- The report provides the segmentation of the Frontotemporal Dementia epidemiology
We interview, KOLs and SME’s opinion through primary research to fill the data gaps and validate our secondary research. The opinion helps to understand the total patient population and current treatment pattern. This will support the clients in potential upcoming novel treatment by identifying the overall scenario of the indications.
Request for Sample Pages: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/frontotemporal-dementia-epidemiology-forecast
Key Questions Answered
- What will be the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population pertaining to Frontotemporal Dementia?
- What are the key findings pertaining to the Frontotemporal Dementia epidemiology across 7MM and which country will have the highest number of patients during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- What would be the total number of patients of Frontotemporal Dementia across the 7MM during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- Among the EU5 countries, which country will have the highest number of patients during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- At what CAGR the patient population is expected to grow in 7MM during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- What is the disease risk, burden and unmet needs of the Frontotemporal Dementia?
- What are the currently available treatments of Frontotemporal Dementia?
Reasons to buy
- The Frontotemporal Dementia Epidemiology report will allow the user to –
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Frontotemporal Dementia market
- Quantify patient populations in the global Frontotemporal Dementia market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for Frontotemporal Dementia therapeutics in each of the markets covered
- Understand the magnitude of Frontotemporal Dementia population by its epidemiology
- The Frontotemporal Dementia Epidemiology Model developed by DelveInsight is easy to navigate, interactive with dashboards, and epidemiology based with transparent and consistent methodologies. Moreover, the model supports data presented in the report and showcases disease trends over 11-year forecast period using reputable sources
- Patient Segmentation
- Disease Risk and Burden
- Risk of disease by the segmentation
- Factors driving growth in a specific patient population
The Frontotemporal Dementia report provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity and therapeutic assessment of the products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type for Frontotemporal Dementia across the complete product development cycle, including all clinical and nonclinical stages.
The Frontotemporal Dementia market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Frontotemporal Dementia market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Frontotemporal Dementia market Size from 2017 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Vinita Rakheja
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States