CBD Travels is a new site that was launched in October of 2019 in order to educate people on cannabidiol, its uses, and forms it comes in.
The website offers non-biased information regarding the production of CBD, popular products, and research surrounding the results people have seen.
It is estimated the more than 64 million Americans have used cannabidiol at some point in the past two years. Cote established the site to help users by:
- Answering commonly searched questions related to the product, dosage, and usages.
- Providing information on studies and the effectiveness of the compound for specific health concerns.
- Educating consumers about the dangers of purchasing products from unreliable manufacturers.
- Giving readers a reputable place to purchase their CBD oils, creams, tinctures and more.
Navigating the world of CBD is not an easy task with the amount of information out there. That’s why the site offers a comprehensive look at everything there is to know about the oil. In order to make a good buying decision, people need to have their questions answered.
The site is in no way offering medical advice, but gives resources to those that are searching for CBD products. It is best looked at as a resource to answer questions and help them decide of using the compound is right for them.
Readers can find the answers to commonly asked questions such as:
- Is it legal?
- Will it make you high?
- What’s the difference between tinctures and oils?
- What is it made of?
- Can it be addictive?
- Will it reduce inflammation?
- Is it FDA approved?
- Can it improve your intimate life?
- Will it cure a hangover?
- Does it help reduce anxiety?
The site offers readers the ability to submit their questions for answers through the contact form. If a user wants to know more about the subject, they can ask the question and it can end up on the FAQ page.
Ultimately, CBD Travels aims to educate those that want biased information about the product, recent research, and other points of view regarding the compound. There is so much to learn about cannabidiol and all of those questions are addressed on the site.
To learn more about CBD Travels, visit the website here.