DelveInsight has launched a new report on Achondroplasia Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2030
DelveInsight’s “Achondroplasia – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Achondroplasia, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Achondroplasia market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
The Achondroplasia market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Achondroplasia market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Achondroplasia market Size from 2017 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current Achondroplasia treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
Achondroplasia is the most common of the skeletal dysplasias that result in marked short stature (dwarfism). It is a human bone genetic disorder of the growth plate and is the most common form of inherited disproportionate short stature. It is inherited as an autosomal dominant disease with essentially complete penetrance. It is characterized by an unusually large head (macrocephaly) with a prominent forehead (frontal bossing) and flat (depressed) nasal bridge; short upper arms and legs (rhizomelic dwarfism), unusually prominent abdomen and buttocks and short hands with fingers that assume a “trident” or three-pronged position during extension. The children affected by Achondroplasia are delayed in reaching gross motor milestones such as head control, and independent sitting and walking. There are some serious neurological problems that may also occur due to narrowing of the spinal canal and nerve compression.
Request for :- Achondroplasia free sample page
The Achondroplasia epidemiology division provide insights about historical and current Achondroplasia patient pool and forecasted trend for every seven major countries. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. This part of the DelveInsight report also provides the diagnosed patient pool and their trends along with assumptions undertaken.
Report key facts:-
1. According to Columbia University Medical Center (CUMC), this disorder occurs in approximately 1 in 25,000 live births worldwide
2. The prevelance rates have correlation to father’s age as mutations occur exclusively in the male and older men who have a higher probability of having an affected child than younger ones (DeepaliN.shindeet al)
3. According to a study, the recurrence risk of Achondroplasia among siblings of an affected individual was found to be 0.23% (Mettler and Fraser)
Key companies working on Achondroplasia that are given below:-
1. Ascendis Pharma Co.
2. Pfizer Pharma Co.
Name of drugs covered that all are given below:-
1. TransCon CNP
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Achondroplasia
3. Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Achondroplasia
4. Achondroplasia: Market Overview at a Glance
4.1. Achondroplasia Total Market Share (%) Distribution in 2017
4.2. Achondroplasia Total Market Share (%) Distribution in 2030
5. Achondroplasia: Disease Background and Overview
6. Patient Journey
7. Achondroplasia Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
8.1. Achondroplasia Treatment and Management
8.2. Achondroplasia Treatment Algorithm
9. Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Achondroplasia Treatment
11. Marketed Products
12. Emerging Therapies
13. Achondroplasia: Seven Major Market Analysis
13.1. Key Findings
13.2. Achondroplasia Market Size in 7MM
13.3. Achondroplasia Market Size by Therapies in the 7MM
14. Attribute analysis
15. 7MM: Market Outlook
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview of Achondroplasia
17. KOL Views
18. Market Drivers
19. Market Barriers
20.2. Report Methodology
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
23. About DelveInsight
Why should you buy this report ?
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Achondroplasia market
- To understand the future market competition in the Achondroplasia market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Achondroplasia in the US, Europe (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan
- Identification of strong upcoming players in the market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Achondroplasia market
- To understand the future market competition in the Achondroplasia market
Related Reports :-
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States