DelveInsight has launched a new report on Fragile X Syndrome Epidemiology Forecast to 2030
DelveInsight’s ‘Fragile X Syndrome (FXS) – Epidemiology Forecast to 2030’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Fragile X Syndrome (FXS) epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
The Fragile X Syndrome (FXS) market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Fragile X Syndrome (FXS) market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Fragile X Syndrome (FXS) market Size from 2017 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current Fragile X Syndrome (FXS) treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
Fragile X Syndrome (FXS) is a genetic disease due to a CGG trinucleotide expansion, named full mutation (greater than 200 CGG repeats), in the fragile X mental retardation 1 gene locus Xq27.3; which leads to an hyper- methylated region in the gene promoter therefore silencing it and lowering the expression levels of the fragile X mental retardation 1, a protein involved in synaptic plasticity and maturation. It is actually considered as the most common inherited cause of intellectual disability and the second most prevalent cause after Down syndrome. The clinical spectrum of FXS is wide, presenting not only as an isolated intellectual disability but as a multi-systemic condition, involving predominantly the central nervous system but potentially affecting any apparatus. Individuals with FXS present with intellectual disability, autism, hyperactivity, long face, large or prominent ears, and macroorchidism at puberty and thereafter. Most of the young children with FXS will present with language delay, sensory hyperarousal and anxiety.
Request for :- free sample page
Fragile X Syndrome (FXS) Understanding
The DelveInsight Fragile X Syndrome (FXS) epidemiology report gives a thorough understanding of the Fragile X Syndrome (FXS) by including details such as disease definition, symptoms, causes, pathophysiology, and diagnosis. It also provides treatment algorithms and treatment guidelines for Fragile X Syndrome (FXS) in the US, Europe, and Japan. The report covers the detailed information of the Fragile X Syndrome (FXS) epidemiology scenario in seven major countries (US, EU5, and Japan).
Fragile X Syndrome (FXS) Epidemiology Perspective by DelveInsight
The Fragile X Syndrome (FXS) epidemiology division provides insights about historical and current patient pool and forecasted trend for every seven major countries. The Fragile X Syndrome (FXS) epidemiology data are studied through all possible division to give a better understanding of the Disease scenario in 7MM. The Fragile X Syndrome (FXS) epidemiology segment covers the epidemiology data in the US, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the UK), and Japan from 2017 to 2030. It also helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies, survey reports and views of key opinion leaders.
Fragile X Syndrome (FXS) Detailed Epidemiology Segmentation
The Fragile X Syndrome (FXS) epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted Fragile X Syndrome (FXS) epidemiology scenario in the 7MM covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan from 2017 to 2030.
The DelveInsight Fragile X Syndrome (FXS) report also provides the epidemiology trends observed in the 7MM during the study period, along with the assumptions undertaken. The calculated data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the epidemiology at first sight.
Scope of the Report
- The Fragile X Syndrome (FXS) report covers a detailed overview explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The Fragile X Syndrome (FXS) Epidemiology Report and Model provide an overview of the risk factors and global trends of Fragile X Syndrome (FXS) in the seven major markets (7MM:US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan)
- The report provides insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of Fragile X Syndrome (FXS) in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan
- The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
- The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of Fragile X Syndrome (FXS)
- The report provides the segmentation of the Fragile X Syndrome (FXS) epidemiology
Report key facts:-
1. As per DelveInsight estimates, total cases of Fragile X Syndrome (FXS) in the 7MM was found to be 117,962 in 2017. Among all the countries, the estimates show highest population of FXS in the United States with 67,654 cases in 2017.
2. DelveInsight further estimates that Japan had the diagnosed prevalent population of 12,645 cases of FXS in 2017
3. The Age-specific cases were divided into 0-11, 12-17 and 18 and above years of age. As per our estimate, in US, 29,463 cases belong to 0-11 in 2017.
Key companies are working on this disease that are given below:-
1. Zynerba Pharmaceuticals Co.
2. Confluence Pharmaceuticals Co.
3. Tetra Therapeutics
Name of drugs covered that are given below:-
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Fragile X Syndrome (FXS)
3. Fragile X Syndrome (FXS): Disease Background and Overview
4. Patient Journey
5. Epidemiology and Patient Population
6. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
6.1. Fragile X Syndrome (FXS) Treatment and Management
6.2. Fragile X Syndrome (FXS) Treatment Algorithm
7. KOL Views
8. Unmet Needs
9.2. Report Methodology
10. DelveInsight Capabilities
12. About DelveInsight
Why should you buy this report?
- The Fragile X Syndrome (FXS) Epidemiology report will allow the user to –
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Fragile X Syndrome (FXS) market
- Quantify patient populations in the global Fragile X Syndrome (FXS) market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for Fragile X Syndrome (FXS) therapeutics in each of the markets covered
- Understand the magnitude of Fragile X Syndrome (FXS) population by its epidemiology
- The Fragile X Syndrome (FXS) Epidemiology Model developed by DelveInsight is easy to navigate, interactive with dashboards, and epidemiology based with transparent and consistent methodologies. Moreover, the model supports data presented in the report and showcases disease trends over 11-year forecast period using reputable sources
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States