DelveInsight launched a new report on Schizophrenia – Epidemiology Forecast to 2030.
DelveInsight’s ‘Schizophrenia – Epidemiology Forecast to 2030‘ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Schizophrenia epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Some of the key facts of the report:
1. Schizophrenia affects 20 million people globally and is a chronic and severe mental disorder.
2. Schizophrenia patients are 2-3 times more likely to die early than the general population. ~a`1`
Key benefits of the report:
1. Schizophrenia market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Schizophrenia epidemiology and Schizophrenia market in the 7 MM (United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Schizophrenia market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
3. Schizophrenia market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Schizophrenia market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Schizophrenia market.
Request for sample pages: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/schizophrenia-epidemiology-forecast
Scope of the Report:
1. The Schizophrenia report covers a detailed overview explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
2. The Schizophrenia Epidemiology Report and Model provide an overview of the risk factors and global trends of Schizophrenia in the seven major markets (7MM:US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan)
3. The report provides insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of Schizophrenia in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan
4. The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
5. The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of Schizophrenia
6. The report provides the segmentation of the Schizophrenia epidemiology
“Males have a higher estimated Schizophrenia prevalence in all age groups before age 55 and a lower prevalence after that. It was also found that diagnosed schizophrenia reached the highest estimated prevalence in males from age 46–55 years.”
Reasons to buy:
1. The Schizophrenia Epidemiology report will allow the user to –
2. Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Schizophrenia market
3. Quantify patient populations in the global Schizophrenia market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans
4. Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for Schizophrenia therapeutics in each of the markets covered
5. Understand the magnitude of Schizophrenia population by its epidemiology
6. The Schizophrenia Epidemiology Model developed by DelveInsight is easy to navigate, interactive with dashboards, and epidemiology based with transparent and consistent methodologies. Moreover, the model supports data presented in the report and showcases disease trends over 11-year forecast period using reputable sources
Table of contents:
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Schizophrenia
3. Schizophrenia: Disease Background and Overview
4. Patient Journey
5. Epidemiology and Patient Population
6. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
7. KOL Views
8. Unmet Needs
10. DelveInsight Capabilities
12. About DelveInsight
Download free sample pages: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/schizophrenia-epidemiology-forecast
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States