Santa Fe Springs, CA – Every company in America wants to get back to business and the biggest issue in the return to the workplace is the safety of each and every employee and customer. What is needed is the ability to disinfect and sanitize large quantities of deliveries, desktops, work areas, and much more. McMurray Stern has launched a line of UVC germicidal mobile products that quickly disinfects common bacteria, viruses, and fungi on hard to reach surfaces. Their mobile and handheld medical grade disinfectant tools range in size and cover all possible requirements, from a hand held tool that is approximately 18 inches and can be used to wave like a wand over packages, to a large module on wheels that can cover massive areas.
McMurray Stern has partnered on this line of innovative mobile UVC germicidal systems to combat the unfortunate new reality facing our globe. These products are affordable, efficient, and effective for reducing unwanted surface and airborne microbes with a particular focus placed on infection control and prevention across all environments.
“During these challenging and uncharted times, we believe that every organization will need to begin the process of analyzing how they will approach the next pandemic,” says Greg Gawin, Executive Vice President at McMurray Stern. “UVC lighting is one of those components to be considered as part of that analysis.”
Features and benefits of Mobile UVC systems include:
• Quickly disinfect high touch surfaces from common bacteria, viruses, and fungi
• Easy to use
• 360° motion sensors – automatically shuts off if a room is entered for any reason during treatment
• Automatic document control data logging helps reduce or eliminate human error during data collection
• Can be controlled from the web-enabled device of your choosing (mobile phone, tablet or laptop) – so no need to worry about a lost, damaged, or stolen controller.
The mobile UVC germicidal systems are ideal for the disinfection of:
• Restrooms, sinks, and other like surfaces
• Cell phones, chairs, doorknobs, bed rails, tray tables, etc.
• Vehicles including automobiles, buses, limousines, planes, patrol fleets
• Equipment and electronics
• Sterile areas such as Patient rooms, ORs, laboratories, clinics, etc.
The products are available now starting at $699. For more information please email Tyler Blondi at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mireya Medina at email@example.com
McMurray Stern has helped businesses in California, Arizona, and the Pacific Northwest with their storage and storage technology solutions since 1980. McMurray Stern helps organizations like yours create functional space, saving precious time, money, and valuable resources. It’s not just good for business; it’s good for the environment.