As the COVID-19 crisis devastates business in America, manufacturers are answering the nation’s call for help, according to Frances Brunelle, President of Accelerated Manufacturing Brokers. Just as during WWII, American manufacturers are stepping up and making a difference. Brunelle highlights some companies lending help in these difficult times. Read more here.
- Honeywell is addressing the growing demand for masks during the outbreak of the coronavirus disease, COVID-19, Honeywell is quickly ramping up production and making millions of the N95 masks in the United States.
- Abbott has received emergency use authorization (EUA) from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the fastest available molecular point-of-care test for the detection of novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
- MGS Mfg. Group is manufacturing COVID-19 test kit components in response to capacity needs.
- Harrigan Solutions has introduced a new sanitation service to minimize COVID-19 contamination in manufacturing plants.
- Jockey in partnership with Encompass Group (McDonough, GA), Jockey will immediately restart manufacturing Tier 3 Isolation Gowns and is expecting to initially donate 250,000 gowns at a pace of 30,000-50,000 units per week.
- Proctor & Gamble is stepping up to provide much-needed product donations and financial support.
About Accelerated Manufacturing Brokers, Inc.:
Accelerated Manufacturing Brokers, Inc., specializes in the sale of manufacturing companies nationwide, with generally $2 – $20 million in revenue, and a minimum of $500K in net income. The firm is exclusively dedicated to helping manufacturers sell their businesses and transition into retirement. The firm’s mission ensures the continuity of U.S. manufacturing by connecting a new generation of entrepreneurial owners. The upfront guidance is offered without a fee; the assessment and how to optimize the manufacturing enterprise for sale is a unique hallmark of the Accelerated Manufacturing Brokers’ value proposition.
Passion about the manufacturing sector is personal; it represents the best and backbone of the U.S. economy. Clients are quintessentially great small American manufacturers. These savvy entrepreneurs are the nation’s renegades and rebels who have worked hard and built great companies. Like the clients served, the Accelerated Manufacturing Brokers’ team is highly entrepreneurial and manufactures their destiny while helping clients realize how to best position their company for prospective buyers.
For current listings click here.
Follow on Twitter at @MfgBrokers.
Company Name: Accelerated Manufacturing Brokers, Inc.
Contact Person: Frances A. Brunelle, President
Email: Send Email
Address:75 Frontage Rd
Country: United States