DelveInsight’s “Traveler’s Diarrhea – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030“ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Traveler’s Diarrhea, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Traveler’s Diarrhea market trends.
Study Period: 2017-30
- The United States,
- EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom)
The DelveInsight Traveler’s Diarrhea market report gives a thorough understanding of the Traveler’s Diarrhea by including details such as disease definition, symptoms, causes, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment.
Traveler’s Diarrhea (TD) is an intestinal infection, a digestive tract disorder that is caused by a variety of pathogens but most commonly by bacteria found in food and water, often related to poor hygiene practices. Being the most predictable disease, around 30% to 70% of the travelers are found to suffer from it.
Traveler’s Diarrhea Epidemiology
DelveInsight’s assessment based on the recent studies and data from registries shows that the European 5 countries and US accounts for the 43.4% and 40.77% of the total Incident cases out of all the TD cases in 7 major markets in 2017.
The Traveler’s Diarrhea epidemiology division provide insights about historical and current Traveler’s Diarrhea patient pool and forecasted trend for every seven major countries. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders.
As per DelveInsight’s estimates, in 2017 only the European 5 countries and the US accounted for about 43.4% and 40.77% of the total Traveler’s Diarrhea Incident cases out of all the TD cases in 7 major markets.
Traveler’s Diarrhea Epidemiology Segmentation
- Total Traveler’s Diarrhea Incident Cases
- Total Diagnosed Traveler’s Diarrhea Incident Cases
- Severity-Specific Diagnosed Traveler’s Diarrhea Incident Cases
Traveler’s Diarrhea treatment Market
The Traveler’s Diarrhea Treatment Market comprises of anti-motility drugs or Antidiarrheal drugs (also known as symptomatic therapy) including bismuth subsalicylate and Synthetic opiates such as loperamide and diphenoxylate, with ciprofloxacin, ofloxacin, norfloxacin and levofloxacin and Dukarol (Vaccine) dominating the market as first line of therapy.
Traveler’s Diarrhea Market Outlook
According to DelveInsight, Traveler’s Diarrhea market in 7MM is expected to increase in the study period 2017-2030 from USD 1,717 Million in 2017. The United States accounts for the largest Traveler’s Diarrhea market size, in comparison to EU5 (the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, France, and Spain) and Japan owing to the largest number of incident population.
The Traveler’s Diarrhea market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Traveler’s Diarrhea market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Traveler’s Diarrhea market Size from 2017 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current Traveler’s Diarrhea treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
Key pharma players such as Scandinavian Biopharma, Procter and Gamble, and others have the potential to create a significant positive shift in the Traveler’s Diarrhea Market Size.
Traveler’s Diarrhea Pipeline Drugs
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in Phase II, and Phase III stage. It also analyses Traveler’s Diarrhea key players involved in developing targeted therapeutics.
The late stage product Bismuth Subsalicylate has emerged as a promising option to enter the market in 2021 for Traveler’s Diarrhea. Another mid stage product Etvax is a vaccine against diarrheal disease caused by ETEC expected to enter the market by 2023.
Scope of the report
- Descriptive overview of Traveler’s Diarrhea, explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, diagnosis and currently available therapies
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the Traveler’s Diarrhea epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM
- In-depth account of both the current and emerging therapies for Traveler’s Diarrhea along with the assessment of new therapies
- Detailed review of Traveler’s Diarrhea market; historical and forecasted
Table of Contents
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Traveler’s Diarrhea
3. Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Traveler’s Diarrhea
4. Traveler’s Diarrhea: Market Overview at a Glance
5. Traveler’s Diarrhea: Disease Background and Overview
6. Patient Journey
7. Traveler’s Diarrhea Epidemiology and Patient Population
9. Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Traveler’s Diarrhea Treatment
12. Emerging Therapies
13. Traveler’s Diarrhea: Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Attribute analysis
15. 7MM: Market Outlook
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview of Traveler’s Diarrhea
17. KOL Views
18. Market Drivers
19. Market Barriers
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
*The table of contents is not exhaustive; the final content may vary.
DelveInsight is a premier Business Consulting and Market Research firm, focused exclusively on the life science segment. With a wide array of smart end-to-end solutions, the firm helps the global Pharmaceutical and Bio-Tech companies formulate prudent business decisions for better growth in the market.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Vinita Rakheja
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
Country: United States