Era Organics is pleased to announce the formal launch of its latest product Aloe Defence Gel. This family owned business is a familiar name in the skincare market for their wide range of natural skincare products. The new pure aloe vera gel from the company has been manufactured using a lineup of skin cleansing and purifying ingredients including aloe vera, rosemary, tea tree oil, lemon balm, manuka honey, witch hazel, peppermint oil, orange flower and more. The product comes in 4 Oz packs, and is now up for sale in Amazon for $10.99.
The aloe vera plant has over 100 active constituents, including vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and special phytonutrients. Scientists have isolated four specific actives from aloe that can heighten or balance immunity support
- Polysaccharides are long chain carbohydrates that stimulate macrophage to engulf invaders like colds, influenzas, and other harmful organisms.
- Saponins are plant glycosides (inactive chemicals) that exhibit antiseptic support in body fluids when activated by an enzyme.
- Sterols and sterolins are fats that help balance immune function of T4 and T8 cells (Helper and Suppressor cells).
“The aloe vera plant family includes over 300 different species found all around the globe. One species, Aloe barbadensis-miller, contains a stronger immune factor called acetyl-mannose, and researchers have found it to be a powerful immune stimulant,” said a spokesperson from Era Organics. “The acetyl-mannose is referred to as a polysaccharide sugar and, at times, a glycoprotein. When used in high enough quantities, it stimulates the fight against invading viruses and microbes. Hundreds of studies have found other immune-boosting potential, too: aloe is anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.”
Apart from aloe vera, all other ingredients of Era Organics Aloe Defence Gel have excellent skin nourishing capabilities. These natural ingredients have been shown to:
- Hydrates to the base of the skin
- Reduces redness and inflammation
- Fights bacteria, microbes and infection
- Helps boost healing and recovery
- Keeps skin moisturized for hours
- Increases healthy circulation
- Soothes itch and irritation
- Safe for delicate, sensitive skin
As always, Era Organics has manufactured its Aloe Defence Gel maintaining extraordinary quality and production standards. The result is the creation of a natural product free from alcohols, glutens, sulfates, parabens, mineral oils, phthalates, artificial colorants, artificial fragrances, petroleum, or petrolatum.
To find out more about the product, please visit: https://www.amazon.com/Era-Organics-Aloe-Vera-Defense/dp/B0863DDRSG
About Era Organics:
Era is a family owned and operated company with all products being manufactured in the USA. After dealing with multiple physical conditions, the family decided to change their lifestyle, first with education and then with the application. A large amount of research and study lead them to follow an organic, toxic free lifestyle. They want to share that lifestyle through the products of unequalled quality.