(Albany, US) DelveInsight has launched a new report on Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030
DelveInsight’s Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030 report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Systemic Lupus Erythematosus market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
The Systemic Lupus Erythematosus market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Systemic Lupus Erythematosus market Size from 2017 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current Systemic Lupus Erythematosus treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
According to the American College of Rheumatology “Systemic lupus erythematosus, ( SLE, Lupus) is a chronic (long-term) disease that causes systemic inflammation which affects multiple organs. In addition to affecting the skin and joints, it can affect other organs in the body such as the kidneys, the tissue lining the lungs (pleura), heart (pericardium), and brain. Many patients experience fatigue, weight loss, and fever. Lupus flares vary from mild to severe. SLE is most commonly seen in women in the reproductive age group (frequently starting at childbearing age), although lupus is increasingly recognized after the age of 40 years, particularly in the Europeans.
The cause of lupus in most cases, however, is unknown. Some potential triggers include sunlight, genetic link, infections, and medicines.Common symptoms of SLE include tiredness, joint pain or swelling, fever, skin rash, mouth sores, and hair loss. In childhood-onset SLE, there are several clinical symptoms more commonly found than in adults, including malar rash, ulcer, renal involvement, proteinuria, seizures, thrombocytopenia, hemolytic anemia, fever, and lymphadenopathy. The diagnosis of systemic lupus erythematosus is based on clinical and laboratory criteria, however, SLE is difficult to diagnose in primary care because many of the symptoms (e.g., fatigue, rash, joint pain) are nonspecific and overlap with those of more common conditions. Furthermore, biomarkers are often negative or normal, early in the course of the illness. The most common presenting symptoms are constitutional, such as fatigue, weight loss, and fever without a focal infection, occurring in up to 90% of patients.
click here- free sample page
The Systemic Lupus Erythematosus epidemiology division provide insights about historical and current Systemic Lupus Erythematosus patient pool and forecasted trend for every seven major countries. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. This part of the DelveInsight report also provides the diagnosed patient pool and their trends along with assumptions undertaken.
Report key facts-
1. As per DelveInsight estimates,total diagnosed prevalent cases of SLE in the 7MMwas found to be 484,213 in 2017. Among all the countries, the estimates show higher population of SLE in the United States with 259,474 cases in 2017
2. Among the EU5 countries,UK had the highest diagnosed prevalent population of SLE with 62,852cases, followed by Italy in 2017. On the other hand, Spain had the lowest prevalent population.
3. According to DelveInsight estimates,among the 7MM, Japan had the lowest diagnosed prevalent population of SLE in 2017.
Some of key companies are working on this disease which are given below-
1. GlaxoSmithKline Co.
2. Merck KGaA Co.
3. Immupharma Co.
Name of drugs covered that are given below-
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
3. Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
4. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: Market Overview at a Glance
4.1. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Total Market Share (%) Distribution in 2017
4.2. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Total Market Share (%) Distribution in 2030
5. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: Disease Background and Overview
6. Patient Journey
7. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Treatment
11. Marketed Products
12. Emerging Therapies
13. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: Seven Major Market Analysis
13.1. Key Findings
13.2. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Market Size in 7MM
13.3. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Market Size by Therapies in the 7MM
14. Attribute analysis
15. 7MM: Market Outlook
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
17. KOL Views
18. Market Drivers
19. Market Barriers
20.2. Report Methodology
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
23. About DelveInsight
Why should you buy this report?
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Systemic Lupus Erythematosus market
- To understand the future market competition in the Systemic Lupus Erythematosus market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Systemic Lupus Erythematosus in the US, Europe (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan
- Identification of strong upcoming players in the market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Systemic Lupus Erythematosus market
- To understand the future market competition in the Systemic Lupus Erythematosus market
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432,
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States