Ergonomics International provides remote ergonomic analysis during COVID-19. For Industrial Based Ergonomic Assessments there is a step-by-step approach.
- Step one: The company completes and send clients a standard Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) so that there is comfort allowing Ergonomics International team to view and evaluate job tasks.
- Step two: Ergonomics International sets up a phone conversation to discuss the scope of clients’ needs.
- Step three: Ergonomics International provides instructions for videotaping the job task (including special considerations during COVID-19.
- Step four: Ergonomics International provides clients with a secure upload location to upload the video for review.
- Step five: Ergonomics International can review the video on a Zoom call with the person responsible for the job.
- Step six: Ergonomics International leadership team will discuss options and solutions.
- Step seven: Ergonomics International experts will provide a report if requested.
- Step eight: Services are billed to a credit card or Ergonomics International can establish an open purchase order process if numerous evaluations are expected.
Alternatively, and particularly during COVID-19 many companies are accessing the Evidence-Based Risk Analysis Software Suite describe below.
See more information here.
About Ergonomics International
Each with more than twenty years’ experience working from forensic investigation to factory floors, Ergonomics International focuses on designing and implementing tools that are evidence-based. Mark Heidebrecht (MSE, ACSM-EP, CPE/CHFP) and Sam Bradbury (MAOM, ATC, ACSM-EP, CPE/CHFP) built one of the largest ergonomic libraries globally, including one of the largest occupational epidemiology datasets to make the most informed decisions.
In addition to one of the largest data libraries, the company utilizes a statistical epidemiologist and assembled peer-reviewed studies focused on ensuring the latest and best answers to ergonomic and human factors impacting the challenges that companies face.
Recently, the company introduced one of the most powerful software tools for companies and insurers to reduce musculoskeletal injury risk. This mobile compatible software tool provides the best information to help management quantify and mitigate risk.
Ergonomics International’s Evidence‐Based Risk Analysis Software Suite
Ergonomics International’s Evidence‐Based Risk Analysis Software Suite utilizes standardized tools which have high validity and reliability. These tools provide management with real-time data to make evidence‐based decisions, yet data is simple enough for ergonomic, safety, occupational health, Lean Manufacturing, and Six-Sigma professionals to understand and apply.
Dashboards are customizable providing the most valuable information at each level of the enterprise. Leading indicators allow users to get ahead of injuries and focus on prevention with the use of cost-effective tools.
Mobile analysis tools include:
EPDA™ (Employee Perceived Exertion Analysis)
Z‐EBRA™ (Proprietary Evidence-Based Risk Analysis)
NERPA – (Novel Ergonomic Postural Assessment)
Cumulative Lifting Analysis
ISO-based Ergonomic Analysis
Manual Material Handling Guidelines
NIOSH Lifting Equation (The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health)
ACGIH Hand Threshold Limit Value
The mobile compatible SaaS (Software as a Service) solution accurately documents and reports risks in real-time. Mobile compatibility eliminates traditional methods of dual entry that create lags in data analysis and potential introduction of errors.
For more information call (913) 488-3127.
Company Name: Ergonomics International
Contact Person: Mark Heidebrecht
Email: Send Email
Phone: (913) 488-3127
Address:15633 S Brookfield St.
Country: United States