USA – April 28, 2020 – The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the lives of millions around the world in a way nobody could have thought of. Most countries are under a lockdown or maintaining strict social distancing rules. Staying at home has become the new normal now. Italy and Spain have been two of the worst-hit countries in the European Union, and they have shown the world what the consequences can be without proper quarantine management, to both the healthcare sector and the economy; a similar trend we are now seeing in the United States.
With almost 3 million global cases and counting, to control the spread, governments and enterprises need to incorporate the use of technologies for proper monitoring of the coronavirus pandemic. The good news is that a newly launched revolutionary pandemic management system is helping government agencies bring the current pandemic under control. This system deploys the most advanced technologies, including the use of RPA, IoT, DLT, and Smartphones. COVID19Trac comprises cloud-based web and mobile apps ready for immediate deployment.
According to Krishna Bayanna, CEO of COVID19Trac, “There is an urgent need to quarantine COVID-19 virus suspects and practice tight control on positive cases to put reins on this fast transmitting pandemic. Our advanced pandemic management system does just that and leverages high-end technologies and an easy to use and intuitive mobile app to facilitate widespread adoption of the solution in a brief period of time to meet the urgency of the matter”.
So, what makes COVID19Trac different from other pandemic management systems? It is the only tracking solution to incorporate several cutting-edge technologies into one robust and foolproof platform.
- Geolocation and geofencing of positive COVID-19 cases for precise real-time monitoring, minimizing further contamination
- Biometric facial, voice or fingerprint authentication
- Intuitive mobile app with a friendly UI to provide 24/7 seamless communication between patient and provider
- Random follow-ups with the patient to ensure connectivity using biometrics to validate their identification
- Secure bilateral communication and alerts so that the provider may deliver warnings such as notices of perimeter breaches by the patient
- DLT-enabled for unmatched privacy protection for patients thanks to a resilient, auditable, secure, and scalable technology
- Robotic process automation replaces manual data entry with automatic processes
- Easily integrates with current health and government systems, HIIPA compliant
- Apple/Google bluetooth tracing and social distancing enabled (coming soon)
This pandemic management system is not just designed for the current COVID-19 crisis; it’s also built in such a way so that whenever the next pandemic hits the world, we are better prepared to handle it right from the start.
COVID19Trac is a part of rising tech company MDxBlocks Inc., which supports enterprises in their digital journeys with IoT, DLT, AI, RPA, Mobile, and more.
For more information, please visit https://covid19trac.com/