The global tissue sectioning market size is expected to reach USD 862.24 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 6.56% during the forecast period, according to a new report published by Grand View Research, Inc. A rise in prevalence of cancer coupled with the awareness among physicians regarding the use of tissue diagnostic procedures for prognostication and diagnostics is expected to fuel the growth.
As per the NIH-National Cancer Institute, the number of new cancer cases is expected to rise to 23.6 million by 2030. Germany ranks in the top 5 countries that have super-aged societies. It is expected that one-third of the total population of Germany will be above 65 year of age by 2050. This increases the change of encountering cancer, liver and kidney disorders, autoimmune diseases, and infections.
As the analysis of tissue sections is helpful in the management and identification of clinical disorders, thus a rise in the geriatric population leads to a rise in demand for tissue sectioning equipment for effective and rapid tissue diagnostics. In addition, shifting focus of the researchers and pathologists toward exploring the cancer staging in rare types of cancer is anticipated to boost the market growth in the forthcoming years.
A rise in the number of histology laboratories globally is a key driving factor for the market. In addition, constant rise in the number of certified pathologists in Canada and other major countries is expected to support the projected growth of the market. These laboratories are adopting novel protocols that aid in troubleshooting the challenges associated with tissue processing.
Read Full Informative Content Copy @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/tissue-sectioning-market/request/rs1
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Instruments accounted for the largest market share in 2019 owing to the presence of a substantial commercially available product base, ongoing technological advancements, and lack of any external substitute for tissue sectioning equipment
- Rotary microtome is the most-commonly used microtomes in a histopathology lab, thereby leading to its prominent revenue share
- Automatic technology is expected to occupy substantial share of the technology segment in 2019 as these products enable cutting of thin tissue sectioning with a high precision consistently
- Automated devices also enhance productivity by enhancing the speed and efficiency of the process. These devices are user-friendly as they reduce the need for repetitive motion of the microtome
- Disease diagnosis dominated the applications segment in 2019 owing to a rise in adoption of histopathology techniques for the diagnosis of cancer and other disorders
- An accurate pathology analysis is crucial for the diagnosis and determination of a treatment plan for patients. This increases the utilization of microtomes and cryostats in histopathology laboratories for disease diagnosis
- Hospitals end-user segment is projected to continue holding the largest market share during the forecast period, as hospitals are the key facilities for the analysis of tissue specimen
- Presence of a large number of hospitals with in-house pathology laboratories for analysis of biopsy specimen is expected to boost the segment growth
- North America held the largest share of the tissue sectioning market in 2019. Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is expected to register the fastest CAGR in the forthcoming years
- Some key market players include Thermo Fisher Scientific, Leica Biosystems Nussloch GmbH, LLS ROWIAK LaserLabSolutions GmbH, and Sakura Finetek Europe B.V.
Ask For Special Pricing @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/special-pricing/7110/rfsp1
Key Topic Covered
Chapter 1 Methodology And Scope
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Research Assumptions
1.2.1 Estimates and Forecast Timeline
1.3 Research Methodology
1.4 Information Procurement
1.4.1 Purchased Database
1.4.2 GVR’s Internal Database
1.4.3 Secondary Sources
1.4.4 Primary Research
1.4.5 Details of Primary Research
1.5 Information or Data Analysis
1.5.1 Data Analysis Models
1.6 Market Formulation & Validation
1.7 Model Details
1.7.1 Commodity Flow Analysis
220.127.116.11 Approach 1: Commodity Flow Approach
18.104.22.168 Approach 2: Country wise market estimation using bottom up approach
1.8 Global Market: CAGR Calculation
1.9 List of Secondary Sources
1.10 List of Primary Sources
1.11.1 Objective 1:
1.11.2 Objective 2:
Chapter 2 Market Definitions
Chapter 3 Executive Summary
3.1 Market Outlook
3.2 Segment Outlook
3.3 Competitive insights
3.4 Market Summary
Chapter 4 Tissue Sectioning Market Variables, Trends & Scope
4.1 Market Segmentation
4.2 Tissue Sectioning Market Lineage Outlook
4.2.1 Parent market outlook
22.214.171.124 Anatomic pathology market vs tissue sectioning market
4.2.2 Related/ancillary market outlook
4.3 Penetration and Growth Prospect Mappin for Technology, 2019
Browse Related Report
COVID-19 Diagnostics Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Technology Type, By Product Type, Regional Outlook, Competitive Strategies, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 To 2027
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States