“Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Pipeline Insight, 2020” report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Systemic Lupus Erythematosus market.
A detailed picture of the Systemic Lupus Erythematosus pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Systemic Lupus Erythematosus treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the report embraces in-depth Systemic Lupus Erythematosus commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the Systemic Lupus Erythematosus pipeline products from the pre-clinical developmental phase to the marketed phase.
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Market Outlook
The Systemic Lupus Erythematosus market outlook of the report helps to build the detailed comprehension of the historic, current, and forecasted Systemic Lupus Erythematosus market trends by analyzing the impact of current therapies on the market, unmet needs, drivers and barriers and demand of better technology.
Present Treatment Scenario
The current market of SLE is majorly driven by Corticosteroids, Immunosuppressants, Antimalarials (Plaquenil) and Biologics (Rituximab, Belimumab). Nonsteroidal anti- inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) may also be used to treat inflammation and pain.
Among these, Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) and Belimumab (Benlysta) are approved therapies for the treatment of SLE in the US.
In the pipeline
Anifrolumab (AstraZeneca), Lupuzor (ImmuPharma), Baricitinib (Eli Lilly), Stelara (Janssen Pharmaceutical), Atacicept (Merck KGaA), ILT-101 (ILTOO Pharma), BIIB059 (Biogen), CC-220 (Celgene), Dapirolizumab pegol (UCB Pharma/Biogen), IFNα Kinoid (Neovacs), Cenerimod (Idorsia Pharmaceuticals), KZR-616 (Kezar Life Sciences), Lulizumab pegol (Bristol–Myers Squibb), XmAb5871 (Xencor),and others are currently under development for the treatment of SLE.
In the report, a detailed description of the drug is proffered including mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations, and other product-related details.
Scope of the report
- The Systemic Lupus Erythematosus report provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity and therapeutic assessment of the products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type for Systemic Lupus Erythematosus across the complete product development cycle, including all clinical and nonclinical stages.
- It comprises of detailed profiles of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus therapeutic products with key coverage of developmental activities, including technology, collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product-related details
- Detailed Systemic Lupus Erythematosus research and development progress and trial details, results wherever available, are also included in the pipeline study.
- Coverage of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects along with the reasons if available across Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.
Table of contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
3. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Current Treatment Patterns
4. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus – DelveInsight’s Analytical Perspective
5. Therapeutic Assessment
6. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Late Stage Products (Phase-III)
7. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Mid Stage Products (Phase-II)
8. Early Stage Products (Phase-I)
9. Pre-clinical Products and Discovery Stage Products
10. Inactive Products
11. Dormant Products
12. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Discontinued Products
13. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Product Profiles
14. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Key Companies
15. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Key Products
16. Dormant and Discontinued Products
17. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Unmet Needs
18. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Future Perspectives
19. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Analyst Review
21. Report Methodology
DelveInsight is a premier Business Consulting and Market Research firm, focused exclusively on the life science segment. With a wide array of smart end-to-end solutions, the firm helps the global Pharmaceutical and Bio-Tech companies formulate prudent business decisions for better growth in the market.
Browse through our vast repository from here.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Vinita Rakheja
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States