Sustainability in edible oil manufacturing is the factor that may drive demand for some con-sumers. Health concerns regarding the effect of fat have reduced the growth of edible oils market in developed countries. European consumers have indicated resistance toward ge-netically modified ingredients. As a solution, the market has responded with new types of oil that have healthy fat composition such as olive oil, Avocado Oil, almond oil, hazelnut oil, etc. These oils contain smaller percentage of saturated fats, which driving the market growth. They contain higher percentage of mono-unsaturated oil which reduce the risk of heart dis-ease.
@Get Free Sample Report at https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/3791934-global-edible-oil-market-2018-2025
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Global Edible Oil Market can be segmented by Oil source, by the process and by the end us-er.
Based on Oil Source, Edible oil Market can be classified into, Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Soy-bean Oil, rapeseed oil and others. Among these palm and soybean oil is widely used, fol-lowed by sunflower oil.
Based on Process, edible oil market can be segmented into non-hydrogenated oil, hydro-genated oil, fully hydrogenated oil. Hydrogenation is an Industrial process used to increase the melting point of the oil. Oils with label ‘hydrogenated’ are partially hydrogenated oil. Partial Hydrogenation gives products soft buttery consistency, but partially hydrogenated oils contain ‘trans-fat.’ Trans-fat increases LDL cholesterol level & decreases HDL cholester-ol level. Due to serious health risk, partially hydrogenated products will become almost ex-tinct in the future. Fully hydrogenated products exist in solid form. They don’t contain trans-fat, but they do contain saturated fats.
Key market segments covered-
• Palm Oil
• Soybean Oil
• Sunflower Oil
• Rapeseed Oil
• Non-hydrogenated oil
• Partially hydrogenated oil
• Fully hydrogenated oil
By End User –
• Home cooking
• Food Industry
Based on Geography, Global Edible Oil Market can be segmented into North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, rest of the world. The US, China, India, Brazil are the biggest consumers of edible oil. The change in consumption in any country can be attributed to per capita consumption effect or population effect or combined effect.
Despite the large overall consumption in China & India, per capita consumption in these countries is still lower than the US. Growing Per capita consumption in India, China, and In-donesia are expected to drive the edible oil market.
North America & Europe have a strong preference for oils with healthy fat composition as well as non-GMO products.
The industry is highly driven by unfair trade practices globally, which is highly effecting the market. Edible oil Market consists of Multinational players as well as big and small domestic players.
Some of the major companies included in Global Edible oil market are Sundrop, Wilmar In-ternational, Cargill Inc., Mazola Oils, Unilever, Bunge Ltd., Marico, CONFO Group, Nisshin Olillio, Adani Group, etc.
Scope of the report-
The report covers the key factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Product Bench-marking, and company profiles. Global Edible oil market is segmented by source (Palm Oil, Soybean Oil, Sunflower Oil, Rapeseed Oil, and others) by process (Non-hydrogenated oil, partially hydrogenated oil, and fully hydrogenated oil) and by End user (Home cooking and Food Industry). Based on geography the market is segmented into – North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the world.
Why purchase the report?
• Visualize the composition of the Global automotive air filter market across each in-dication, concerning type highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
• Identify commercial opportunities in Global automotive air filter market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
• Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the automotive air filter level 4/5 segmentation
• PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
• Product mapping in excel for the critical Global automotive air filter key products of all major market players
@Enquiry Before Buying https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/3791934-global-edible-oil-market-2018-2025
• Government Agencies
• Product Suppliers/ Buyers
• Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
• Education & Research Institutes
• Research Professionals
• Emerging Companies
Table of Contents
1. Global Edible Oil Market – Methodology and Scope
2. Global Edible Oil Market – Trends
3. Global Edible Oil Market – Industry Analysis
4. Global Edible Oil Market – By Source-
5. Global Edible Oil Market- By Process
6. Global Edible Oil Market- By End User –
7. Global Edible Oil Market – By Geography
8. Global Edible Oil Market – Competitive Landscape
9. Global Edible Oil Market – Company Profiles
10. Global Edible Oil Market – Appendix
NOTE : Our team is studying Covid-19 and its impact on various industry verticals and wherever required we will be considering Covid-19 footprints for a better analysis of markets and industries. Cordially get in touch for more details.
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349