Water features are celebrated and exciting to have in just about any style of the house. But if you are looking for something that will make you the talk of the town, then custom bubble walls are perfect for you. Needless to say, they are mesmerizing, enchanting, and if you are thinking about getting one, then please do! Bubble walls have a contemporary look and can work amazingly with any kind of design.
These bubble walls are built with high-quality, durable acrylic panels, sealed tightly to avoid any leakage. Water is filled, and the air flowing through it makes the bubbles. The most significant factor is that they come in all shapes and sizes, with LED systems so you can add a hint of glamour. You have unlimited options for your own customized bubble wall from free-standing pillars to table legs! The cost of a bubble wall is eventually up to you and how extravagant you want it to be. It’s easy to stay within your budget since there are many options for every price limit.
After the installation, all you have to do is sit back and enjoy them. Bubble walls are a dream for people who dread the fear of maintenance, having said that, they do need timely maintenance so that you can get the most out of your investment for the longest possible time.
Here’s a breakdown of how you can make your bubble wall last pretty much forever:
Basic bubble wall maintenance
- Set them up properly
- Use appropriate cleaning materials
- Use distilled water
- Use safe cleaning practices
- Maintain a regular cleaning schedule
Now let’s dive into the nitty-gritty:
Your custom bubble wall is undoubtedly a visual joy and will offer you years of enjoyment with proper maintenance.
- Maintain proper water levels: if you have installed a free-standing bubble wall or panels, regular cleaning is essential. One of the ways for its upkeep is always to keep the bubble panel fountain full.
- Check panels regularly: the panels require regular cleaning for removal of dust and fingerprints. Though they are made of glass, the chemicals in glass cleaners are harsh and can scratch the panels.
- Keep a check on the electrical and tubing connections: after making sure that the water level is appropriate, check all the electrical connections to make sure they are correct and working. Also, check the airline connections for any loose tubes or leaks. If there’s an issue in bubble production, then it’s probably something to do with the airlines.
- Clean out the clogs: a clog in the airlines can delay, slow, or stop bubble production. It’s essential to locate them quickly and clean them.
- Clean the bubble wand tubes: algae may build up on the bubble tubes, which may diminish its performance. Regular cleaning involves draining the fountains, removal of bubble wand tubes and cleaning them from the inside and outside with a toothbrush.
- Replace faulty or broken parts: always replace any damaged or defective parts as soon as possible so that you can continue to enjoy your investment and give it a chance to thrive longer.
Some final thoughts
For something that seems so delicate, fragile, and breathtaking, the maintenance is quite simple. This makes custom bubble walls the number 1 choice for businesses or homes and large companies who are looking for ways to make their place more inviting. They work with everything and provide endless options while remaining within your price range.
With a bubble wall, you won’t have to worry about any other fancy décor; therefore, they end up paying for themselves over the years without requiring any further addition to the ambiance. These factors make bubble walls a Herculean hit and why you should get one immediately!
Company Name: Midwest-Tropical, Inc.
Contact Person: Gregory Burnett
Email: Send Email
Address:Midwest Tropical, Inc. 3420 West Touhy Avenue
State: Illinois 60076
Country: United States