Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Pipeline Insight
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Overview
“Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Pipeline Insight, 2020” report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy market. A detailed picture of the Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the report embraces in-depth Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy pipeline products from the pre-clinical developmental phase to the marketed phase. In the report, a detailed description of the drug is proffered including mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations, and other product-related details.
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy of pipeline development activities
The report provides insights into:
- All of the companies that are developing therapies for the treatment of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy with aggregate therapies developed by each company for the same.
- Different therapeutic candidates segmented into early-stage, mid-stage and late stage of development for the Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy treatment.
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy key players involved in targeted therapeutics development with respective active and inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects.
- Drugs under development based on the stage of development, route of administration, target receptor, monotherapy or combination therapy, a different mechanism of action, and molecular type.
- Detailed analysis of collaborations (company-company collaborations and company-academia collaborations), licensing agreement and financing details for future advancement of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy market.
The report is built using data and information traced from the researcher’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations, and featured press releases from company/university web sites and industry-specific third-party sources, etc.
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
- In-depth Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Commercial Assessment of products
This report provides a comprehensive commercial assessment of therapeutic drugs that have been included, which comprises of collaborations, licensing, and acquisition deal value trends. The report also covers company-company collaborations (licensing/partnering), company-academia collaborations, and acquisition analysis in both graphical and tabulated form in a detailed manner.
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Clinical Assessment of products
The report comprises of comparative clinical assessment of products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type across this indication.
Scope of the report
- The Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy report provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity and therapeutic assessment of the products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy across the complete product development cycle, including all clinical and nonclinical stages.
- It comprises of detailed profiles of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy therapeutic products with key coverage of developmental activities, including technology, collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product-related details
- Detailed Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy research and development progress and trial details, results wherever available, are also included in the pipeline study.
- Coverage of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects along with the reasons if available across Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
- A better understanding of disease pathogenesis contributing to the development of novel therapeutics for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
- In the coming years, the Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy market is set to change due to the rising awareness of the disease, and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
- The companies and academics that are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
- A detailed portfolio of major pharma players who are involved in fueling the Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy treatment market. Several potential therapies for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy are under investigation. With the expected launch of these emerging therapies, it is expected that there will be a significant impact on the Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy market size in the coming years.
- Our in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets (in early-stage, mid-stage and late stage of development for the treatment of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy) includes therapeutic assessment and comparative analysis. This will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the research and development activities.
- What are the current options for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy treatment?
- How many companies are developing therapies for the treatment of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy?
- What are the principal therapies developed by these companies in the industry?
- How many therapies are developed by each company for the treatment of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy?
- How many Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy emerging therapies are in early-stage, mid-stage, and late stage of development for the treatment of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy?
- Out of total pipeline products, how many therapies are given as a monotherapy and in combination with other therapies?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry-Industry, Industry-Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, and major licensing activities that will impact Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy market?
- Which are the dormant and discontinued products and the reasons for the same?
- What is the unmet need for current therapies for the treatment of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy?
- What are the recent novel therapies, targets, mechanisms of action and technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy therapies?
- What are the clinical studies going on for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and their status?
- What are the results of the clinical studies and their safety and efficacy?
- What are the key designations that have been granted for the emerging therapies for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy?
- How many patents are granted and pending for the emerging therapies for the treatment of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy?
Table of contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
2.3. Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Symptoms
2.6. Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Diagnosis
2.6.1. Diagnostic Guidelines
3. Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Current Treatment Patterns
3.1. Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Treatment Guidelines
4. Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy – DelveInsight’s Analytical Perspective
4.1. In-depth Commercial Assessment
4.1.1. Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy companies collaborations, Licensing, Acquisition -Deal Value Trends
184.108.40.206. Assessment Summary
4.1.2. Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Collaboration Deals
220.127.116.11. Company-Company Collaborations (Licensing / Partnering) Analysis
18.104.22.168. Company-University Collaborations (Licensing / Partnering) Analysis
22.214.171.124. Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Acquisition Analysis
5. Therapeutic Assessment
5.1. Clinical Assessment of Pipeline Drugs
5.1.1. Assessment by Phase of Development
5.1.2. Assessment by Product Type (Mono / Combination)
126.96.36.199. Assessment by Stage and Product Type
5.1.3. Assessment by Route of Administration
188.8.131.52. Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration
5.1.4. Assessment by Molecule Type
184.108.40.206. Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type
5.1.5. Assessment by MOA
220.127.116.11. Assessment by Stage and MOA
5.1.6. Assessment by Target
18.104.22.168. Assessment by Stage and Target
6. Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Late Stage Products (Phase-III)
7. Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Mid Stage Products (Phase-II)
8. Early Stage Products (Phase-I)
9. Pre-clinical Products and Discovery Stage Products
10. Inactive Products
11. Dormant Products
12. Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Discontinued Products
13. Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Product Profiles
13.1. Drug Name: Company
13.1.1. Product Description
22.214.171.124. Product Overview
126.96.36.199. Mechanism of action
13.1.2. Research and Development
188.8.131.52. Clinical Studies
13.1.3. Product Development Activities
184.108.40.206. Patent Detail
13.1.4. Tabulated Product Summary
220.127.116.11. General Description Table
Detailed information in the report?
14. Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Key Companies
15. Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Key Products
16. Dormant and Discontinued Products
16.1. Dormant Products
16.1.1. Reasons for being dormant
16.2. Discontinued Products
16.2.1. Reasons for the discontinuation
17. Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Unmet Needs
18. Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Future Perspectives
19. Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Analyst Review
21. Report Methodology
21.1. Secondary Research
21.2. Expert Panel Validation