“Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Pipeline Insight, 2020” report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy market.
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Treatment Market
The goal of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD) treatment is to control the symptoms of DMD and related complications caused by severe progressive muscle weakness and loss in order to maximize the quality of life.
Deflazacort (Brand name: Emflaza) by PTC Therapeutics/Marketed by Marathon Pharmaceuticals Eteplirsen (Brand name: Exondys 51) by Sarepta Therapeutics, Ataluren (Translarna; PTC Therapeutics) are some of the approved therapies in the DMD market.
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Market Outlook
The dynamics of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy market is anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the improvement in the diagnosis methodologies, raising awareness of the disease, improved bio-markers, incremental healthcare spending across the world, and also expects the launch of emerging therapies during the forecast period of 2019–2028.
In the Pipeline
Companies, like Sarepta Therapeutics (Casimersen [SRP-4045]), Santhera Pharmaceuticals (Idebenone), Catabasis Pharmaceuticals(Edasalonexent), Hoffmann-La Roche (Talditercept alfa), Italfarmaco (Givinostat), Nobelpharma (Arbekacin), Pfizer (PF-06939926), Cumberland Pharma (Ifetroban) and many others are working toward the development of new treatment therapies for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
A detailed picture of the Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the report embraces in-depth Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy pipeline products from the pre-clinical developmental phase to the marketed phase. In the report, a detailed description of the drug is proffered including mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations, and other product-related details.
Scope of the report
- The Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy report provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity and therapeutic assessment of the products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy across the complete product development cycle, including all clinical and nonclinical stages.
- It comprises of detailed profiles of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy therapeutic products with key coverage of developmental activities, including technology, collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product-related details.
- Detailed Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy research and development progress and trial details, results wherever available, are also included in the pipeline study.
- Coverage of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects along with the reasons if available across Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
Table of contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
3. Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Current Treatment Patterns
4. Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy – DelveInsight’s Analytical Perspective
5. Therapeutic Assessment
6. Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Late Stage Products (Phase-III)
7. Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Mid Stage Products (Phase-II)
8. Early Stage Products (Phase-I)
9. Pre-clinical Products and Discovery Stage Products
10. Inactive Products
11. Dormant Products
12. Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Discontinued Products
13. Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Product Profiles
14. Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Key Companies
15. Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Key Products
16. Dormant and Discontinued Products
17. Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Unmet Needs
18. Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Future Perspectives
19. Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Analyst Review
21. Report Methodology
DelveInsight is a premier Business Consulting and Market Research firm, focused exclusively on the life science segment. With a wide array of smart end-to-end solutions, the firm helps the global Pharmaceutical and Bio-Tech companies formulate prudent business decisions for better growth in the market.
Browse through our vast repository from here.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Vinita Rakheja
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States