DelveInsight’s ‘Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy – Epidemiology Forecast to 2030’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
- The United States
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom)
Study Period: 2017–2030
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD) is a progressive form of muscular dystrophy that occurs primarily in males, though in rare cases may affect females too. DMD causes progressive weakness and loss (atrophy) of skeletal and heart muscles.
DMD may also affect learning and memory, as well as communication and certain social–emotional skills. Most children with DMD use a wheelchair full time by age 13.
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Epidemiology
As per DelveInsight, the total prevalent population of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD) in the seven major markets was found to be 31,386 in 2017 and the total diagnosed prevalent population of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD) in the seven major markets was found to be 26,678 in 2017.
As per the DelveInsight analysis, there were 4769 patients in the age group 8–13 years followed by 14–19-year age group with 4726 patients in 2017 in the United Sates.
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Epidemiology Segmentation
- Total Prevalent Cases
- Total Diagnosed Prevalent Population
- Age-specific Diagnosed Prevalence
- Mutation-Specific Diagnosed Prevalence
- Prevalent Population of Associated Comorbidities
The Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy epidemiology division provides insights about historical and current patient pool and forecasted trend for every seven major countries. The Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy epidemiology data are studied through all possible division to give a better understanding of the Disease scenario in 7MM. The Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy epidemiology segment covers the epidemiology data in the US, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the UK), and Japan from 2017 to 2030. It also helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies, survey reports and views of key opinion leaders.
Scope of the report
- The Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy report covers a detailed overview explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Epidemiology Report and Model provide an overview of the risk factors and global trends of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy in the seven major markets (7MM:US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan)
- The report provides insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan
- The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
- The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- The report provides the segmentation of the Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy epidemiology
Table of contents
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
3. Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy: Disease Background and Overview
4. Patient Journey
5. Epidemiology and Patient Population
6. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
7. KOL Views
8. Unmet Needs
10. DelveInsight Capabilities
12. About DelveInsight
*The table of contents is not exhaustive; will be provided in the final report
DelveInsight is a premier Business Consulting and Market Research firm, focused exclusively on the life science segment. With a wide array of smart end-to-end solutions, the firm helps the global Pharmaceutical and Bio-Tech companies formulate prudent business decisions for better growth in the market.
Browse through our vast repository from here.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Vinita Rakheja
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States