11 May, 2020 – New York, NY – LogoLicious, a branding application, makes it quick and easy to add a logo, watermark, or brand name to images before sharing them online. A popular app for anyone looking to brand images for themselves or their businesses, LogoLicious has become a must-have around the world after garnering over 1,600,000 installs and an average rating of 4.7 from 31,500+ reviews.
“I am on the road a lot, and I needed an application to assist me with small branding jobs while traveling,” commented Mic Schut of LogoLicious. “I could not find an app that would allow me to add my logo or text to my images without losing quality, so I built it myself.”
Dubbed the “branding-on-the-go” tool, LogoLicious allows anyone to build and manage a recognizable online presence straight from their mobile device. Created by creatives, for creatives, LogoLicious empowers entrepreneurs, small businesses, photographers, influencers, artists, and so many more with core functionalities that help them promote their brands and avoid losing track of a photo’s origins and illegal re-use. Notable key features include:
• Load logos into the app: LogoLicious supports PNG, JPG, and GIF files.
• High resolution: Save in high-resolution and enjoy no loss of quality
• No placement limitations: Drag and drop branding logos anywhere on the image with easy options to reposition, scale, or rotate.
• Watermarking: Adjust the transparency of a logo, watermark, or added text with an opacity slider.
• Text Editor: Add text like a name, URL, social media handle, or copyright notice.
• Save Templates: Logo and text layouts can be saved as a preset for future usage, making branding quick and easy.
• Snap-On Grid: Add a protective X-grid on top of any image one-click
• Quick Share: Easily share images to any social media platform in-app.
Try LogoLicious today for a free trial period. After the trial period, get LogoLicious for an annual subscription of just $1.49 or $1.99. To get started on a quick, simple, and intuitive branding experience, finding LogoLicious in the Google Play Store or iOS App Store.
“Best app for adding text or image watermark saves a lot of time and hassle for me!”
“I don’t normally rate apps as most let you down, however, this is spot on and does exactly what it says on the tin and is stupidly easy to use.”
“Hands down Best watermark app!! no other app lets you choose to not compress the image, all other apps make a 10mb picture into a 100kb image.”