Infrared forehead non-contact thermometers segment will hold the largest market share.
The medical infrared non-contact thermometer market is expected to grow at a staggering CAGR of 16% by 2025.
The infrared thermometer market share is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 15% during the period 2019–2025.
The following factors are likely to contribute to the growth of the infrared thermometer market during the forecast period:
- Growth in Medical Tourism
- Development of Innovative Products
- Demand for Multifunction Non-contact Thermometers
- Prevalence of Healthcare Acquired Infections
The global infrared thermometer market size is going to witness growth due to the worldwide outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic. This pandemic has resulted in a spike in demand for several medical devices, which include nebulizers, blood pressure monitoring devices, medical ventilators along with the non-contact thermometer. In an attempt to contain the highly contagious virus, temperature monitoring has become an essential component across public places, including shopping malls, airports, offices, schools, thereby increasing the demand for non-contact thermometers.
These devices allow the measurement of body temperatures from a distance. So they are considered suitable to measure temperature for a large number of people. In the US, the forehead thermometer industry sales increased by 232% in March 2020 compared to the previous year.
Key Highlights included in the report are:
- The medical infrared non-contact thermometer segment is expected to grow at a staggering CAGR of 16% by 2025. The growth is due to increased global healthcare spending, which is projected to reach around $10.4 trillion by 2020.
- Latin America is likely to observe an incremental growth of $113 million by 2025. This is due to the growing healthcare industry in Brazil and Mexico.
- Mexico is expected to experience the highest incremental growth of over 118% during the forecast period.
- The infrared forehead thermometer market is projected to witness an absolute growth of over 133% by 2025.
- The global demand for non-contact thermometers is expected to grow by 19%, reaching revenues of $469 million by 2020.
- The infrared thermometer market in India is one of the fastest-growing markets. The growth is due to advanced medical infrastructure and affordable medical devices.
This industry research report covers global infrared thermometer market size and growth, share, trends, drivers, and vendor analysis. The study includes insights by product types, applications, and geography.
Download a free Sample: https://www.arizton.com/market-reports/infrared-thermometer-market
The study considers the present scenario of the infrared thermometer market and its market dynamics for the period 2019−2025. It covers a detailed overview of several market growth enablers, restraints, and trends. The study offers both the demand and supply aspect of the market. It profiles and examines leading companies and other prominent ones operating in the market.
- Omron Healthcare
- Paul Hartmann
- Hill-Rom Holdings
Other Prominent Vendors
- Thermomedics Inc.
- BPL Medical Technologies
- Exergen Corporation
- Contec Medical Systems
- Cardinal Health
- American Diagnostic Corporation
- A&D Medical Manufacturers
- Briggs Healthcare
- Preve Precision
- Guangzhou Berrcom Medical Device Co. Ltd.
The infrared thermometer market research report includes in-depth coverage of the industry analysis with revenue and forecast insights for the following segments:
Segmentation by Product Type
Segmentation by End-user
Segmentation by Geography
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States