The global membrane separation technology market size is expected to reach USD 43.4 billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 11.7% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research Inc. Rising adoption of membrane separation technology applications in food and beverage processing industry is expected to positively influence the overall the market growth.
Technology advancements related to durability enhancement and reduction of fouling potential are expected to have a favorable impact on the widespread adoption of membrane separation technologies. In addition, manufacturers have developed membranes that can withstand high operating temperatures and harsh chemical environments, which is expected to benefit the market growth.
Request a sample Copy of the Global Membrane Separation Technology Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/membrane-separation-technology-market/request/rs1
Stringent regulatory framework and environmental concerns are expected to play a critical role in shaping the industry in the near future. Government regulations and policies pertaining to the water treatment for industrial as well as domestic wastewater are anticipated to positively impact water filtration industry, thereby, driving the demand for membrane separation.
Key players in the market such as Merck KGgA; Toray Industries, Inc.; Pentair plc; Hydranautics; and Dupont De Nemours, Inc. own several trademarks and patents, which provide them a competitive edge in the market. In addition, the companies are continuously involved in enhancement of design and performance of their products in order to provide superior separation.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The ultrafiltration product segment is expected to expand at a CAGR of 12.3% over the forecast period, as it is emerging as one of the economical and versatile solutions for fluid treatment across the globe
- The Europe market size was valued at USD 3.9 billion in 2019 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 8.8% over the forecast period on account of increasing penetration in the growing pharmaceutical sector
- In 2019, waste and wastewater treatment applications dominated the market with a share of more than 46%. Rising focus on recycling of municipal and industrial wastewater discharges is expected to drive the membrane separation technology market growth
- Asia Pacific market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 13.4% over the forecast period on account of rapid industrialization coupled with increasing regulations pertaining to maintaining environment quality
- In April 2019, AXEON Water Technologies announced its decision to appoint ADEKHA Ltd. as its authorized distributor and strategic partner in the Middle East and Africa. This appointment is expected to help AXEON expand its footprint in Nigeria and West Africa.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/3292/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global membrane separation technology market on the basis of technology, application, and region:
Membrane Separation Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Reverse Osmosis
Membrane Separation Technology Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Waste & Wastewater Treatment
- Industry Processing
- Food & Beverage Processing
- Pharmaceutical & Medical
Membrane Separation Technology Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America (CSA)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
Find more research reports on Advanced Interior Materials Industry, by Grand View Research:
Metal Powder Market – The global metal powder market size was USD 3.37 billion in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 6.5% in terms of revenue from 2019 to 2025.
Digital Mining Market – The global digital mining market size was estimated at USD 8.4 billion in 2018 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 13.2% from 2019 to 2025.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States