The disposable gloves market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 14% during the period 2019–2025.
The disposable gloves market is a highly competitive market where the significance of opportunities and trends are high. The market which was dominated by latex segment in 2019 is more likely to be surpassed by the nitrile segment owing to the wide acceptance and end use across niche applications as well. The scope for the market growth is high where the new entrants can venture through market expansion activities or in the form of domestic vendors despite the highly competitive rivalry and market uncertainty. Governments are also more concerned with the safety of public and are implementing reforms in healthcare, and industrial standards to maximize the usage of gloves at workplace. The ethical norms and corporate procedures further act as demand drivers for the glove utilization. Going forward, the momentum for disposable gloves is expected to shoot up that can enforce the need for new innovations and developments.
Arizton’s latest market research report considers the present scenario of the disposable gloves market and its market dynamics for the period 2019−2025. It covers a detailed overview of several market growth enablers, restraints, and trends. The study offers both the demand and supply aspect of the market. It profiles and examines leading companies and other prominent ones operating in the market.
Disposable Gloves Market – Dynamics
Here are the list of trends and drivers that are impacting the revenues and profitability in the disposable gloves market:
- Concern Towards Personal Hygiene
- Growth in Medical and Surgical Applications
- Rise in Medical Tourism
- Onset in Pandemic Diseases
- Preference for Nitrile Gloves
- Growth in Cleanroom Technology
Disposable Gloves Market – Segmentation
This research report includes a detailed segmentation by type, form, end-user, distribution, and geography.
- The usage and prevalence of nitrile gloves in the industrial & chemical, food processing can be as wide as the medical industry by the end of 2025. This is because, the chemical protection is the major reason for the adoption of nitrile gloves over the latex gloves. With the rise in significant number of burns among workers in industrial and safety industry which accounts for over 5% every year globally, nitrile gloves will be the key segment of adoption.
- The powdered gloves which is mostly cornstarch, serves multiple purposes like donning, improving the grip, reducing the sweat & moisture inside the gloves can be promising with steady and slow growth especially in nitrile and vinyl segment which are not susceptible to more allergies and side effects.
- The major end use application of the disposable gloves is categorized into medical and non-medical applications. The medical applications of the gloves include the use of sterile and non-sterile surgical and examination gloves by medical professionals and surgeons in hospitals, clinics and dental clinics.
Segmentation by Type
Segmentation by Form
Segmentation by End-user
Segmentation by Distribution
Disposable Gloves Market – Geography
The market for disposable gloves is highly penetrated in North America and European region. Whereas in developing countries of APAC, Latin America, the per capita consumption is very niche when compared with countries like US, UK. Despite being the largest glove manufacturing region, Malaysia is way behind the developed economies in utilization and penetration. The wide prevalence of regional disparity can be narrowed during the next 5 years as efforts are taken by government and other regulatory bodies to enhance the usage of disposable gloves in every industry and among individuals for household and personal safety.
Segmentation by Geography
- North America
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Disposable Gloves Market – Vendor Landscape
The disposable gloves industry is a highly competitive market with more than 150 recognized vendors across the globe. Factors like comfort, dexterity, safety, comfort, price can play a major role in determining the demand and penetration of the glove in the market. Innovation serves as the key differentiator through which the brands are capitalizing in the competition. Further, the global collaboration, mergers and acquisitions are helping the company to achieve global footprints. The major players in the industry are also consistently involved in the expansion facilities in order to comply with the growing global demands and needs across various industries.
- Top Glove
Other Prominent Vendors
- The Glove Company
- Cardinal Health
- SAS Safety Corp.
- Venom Steel
- WinMed Group
- Infitec Gloves
- Superior Glove
Looking for more information? Click here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize foolproof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707