Some of the key facts of the report
1. One in 12 women and 1 in 20 men will develop an inflammatory autoimmune rheumatic disease during their lifetime.
2. About 1.5 million in the US have Rheumatoid Arthritis with a prevalence of 0.6%.
Key benefits of the report
1. Rheumatoid Arthritis market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Rheumatoid Arthritis epidemiology and Rheumatoid Arthritis market in the 7 MM (United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Rheumatoid Arthritis market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
3. Rheumatoid Arthritis market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Rheumatoid Arthritis market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Rheumatoid Arthritis market.
Rheumatoid Arthritis treatment landscape has progressed from the last two decade, including the diagnosis and treatment. Albeit, presently there is no cure for the disease, the goals of therapy are to decrease pain, inflammation control, preserve the ability of the patient to function in activities of daily living and work and avert joint destruction. Pharmacists and other healthcare professionals play a vital role in caring for Rheumatoid Arthritis patients. The pharmacologic approaches have relied on combinations of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), analgesics, glucocorticoids (prednisone, methylprednisone), disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drugs (DMARDs) and biologics.
Corticosteroids, including prednisone, prednisolone and methylprednisolone, are potent and quick-acting anti-inflammatory medications. They may be used to get potentially damaging inflammation under control and may be needed to control severe polyarticular disease until disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs (DMARDs) have been added and become useful.
There is now a better comprehension of the mechanisms/pathways involved in the disease, permitting site-specific drug development. There are two major types of Disease-Modifying Antirheumatic Drugs (DMARDs): biological and synthetic.
Conventional, synthetic DMARDs (csDMARDs) are not site-specific, and they do not have precise mechanisms of action for relieving the disease. Synthetic DMARDs targets to a particular site. Biological DMARDs are also site-specific (e.g., targeting TNF, IL-6, IL-1, B cells, or T cells).
The launch of the emerging therapies is expected to significantly impact Rheumatoid Arthritis treatment scenario in the upcoming years:-
And many others
The key players in Rheumatoid Arthritis market are:
1. Galapagos NV/Gilead Sciences
And many others
Table of contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Rheumatoid Arthritis Market Overview at a Glance
3. Rheumatoid Arthritis Disease Background and Overview
4. Rheumatoid Arthritis Epidemiology and Patient Population
5. Rheumatoid Arthritis Country-Wise Epidemiology
6. United States
7. EU–5 Countries
7.1. Assumptions and Rationale
7.6. United Kingdom
8. Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatments and Medical Practices
9. Rheumatoid Arthritis Emerging Therapies
10. Key Cross Competition
10.1. Filgotinib: Galapagos NV/Gilead Sciences
10.2. Olokizumab: R-Pharm
11. Rheumatoid Arthritis Market Size
12. 7MM Rheumatoid Arthritis Country-Wise Market Analysis
13. United States Market Size
14. EU5 Market Size
14.1. Germany Market Size
14.2. France Market Size
14.3. Italy Market Size
14.4. Spain Market Size
14.5. UK Market Size
15. Japan Market Size
16. Rheumatoid Arthritis Report Methodology
17. DelveInsight Capabilities
19. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.