“BRAF-Mutant Metastatic Melanoma Pipeline Insight, 2020” report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the BRAF-Mutant Metastatic Melanoma market.
A detailed picture of the BRAF-Mutant Metastatic Melanoma pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and BRAF-Mutant Metastatic Melanoma treatment guidelines.
The assessment part of the report embraces in-depth BRAF-Mutant Metastatic Melanoma commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the BRAF-Mutant Metastatic Melanoma pipeline products from the pre-clinical developmental phase to the marketed phase. In the report, a detailed description of the drug is proffered including mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, BRAF-Mutant Metastatic Melanoma collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations, and other product-related details.
In the pipeline
Some of the key players developing new therapies for the treatment of BRAF Mutant metastatic melanoma are Idera Pharmaceuticals, Iovance Biotherapeutics, Asana BioSciences and many others. The therapies are currently under different phases of development. IMO-2125 (Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc) is currently under the Phase III stage of development, while other candidates such as LN-144 (Iovance Biotherapeutics, Inc) and ASN007 (Asana BioSciences) are currently undergoing Phase II and Phase I trials respectively.
The current clinical landscape for BRAF Metastatic melanoma is not so crowded, as many ongoing trials are specifically recruiting metastatic melanoma patients. It is being presumed that these therapies will target the BRAF pathway mutations as well.
Scope of the report
- The BRAF-Mutant Metastatic Melanoma report provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity and therapeutic assessment of the products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type for BRAF-Mutant Metastatic Melanoma across the complete product development cycle, including all clinical and nonclinical stages.
- It comprises of detailed profiles of BRAF-Mutant Metastatic Melanoma therapeutic products with key coverage of developmental activities, including technology, collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product-related details
- Detailed BRAF-Mutant Metastatic Melanoma research and development progress and trial details, results wherever available, are also included in the pipeline study.
- Coverage of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects along with the reasons if available across BRAF-Mutant Metastatic Melanoma.
Table of contents
1. Report Introduction
2. BRAF-Mutant Metastatic Melanoma
3. BRAF-Mutant Metastatic Melanoma Current Treatment Patterns
4. BRAF-Mutant Metastatic Melanoma – DelveInsight’s Analytical Perspective
5. Therapeutic Assessment
6. BRAF-Mutant Metastatic Melanoma Late Stage Products (Phase-III)
7. BRAF-Mutant Metastatic Melanoma Mid Stage Products (Phase-II)
8. Early Stage Products (Phase-I)
9. Pre-clinical Products and Discovery Stage Products
10. Inactive Products
11. Dormant Products
12. BRAF-Mutant Metastatic Melanoma Discontinued Products
13. BRAF-Mutant Metastatic Melanoma Product Profiles
14. BRAF-Mutant Metastatic Melanoma Key Companies
15. BRAF-Mutant Metastatic Melanoma Key Products
16. Dormant and Discontinued Products
17. BRAF-Mutant Metastatic Melanoma Unmet Needs
18. BRAF-Mutant Metastatic Melanoma Future Perspectives
19. BRAF-Mutant Metastatic Melanoma Analyst Review
21. Report Methodology
DelveInsight is a premier Business Consulting and Market Research firm focused exclusively on the life science segment. With a wide array of smart end-to-end solutions, the firm helps the global Pharmaceutical and Bio-Tech companies formulate prudent business decisions for better growth in the market.
Browse through our vast repository from here.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Vinita Rakheja
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States