Data center cooling market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 3% during the period 2019−2025.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- Data center construction continues to grow at moderate extent amid COVID-19, cooling vendors have taken precautionary measures to reduce impact in the supply chain.
- 160+ data center projects aid in the dominance of the US and China investments on cooling solutions in 2019.
- Around $3 billion revenue opportunity for liquid immersion and direct-to-chip cooling technique during 2019-2025.
- In 2019 over $1 billion invested on water-based cooling contributed by increase in rack power density.
- Innovations to reduce water and power consumption drive growth of free cooling solutions across the US, Europe, China, Japan, Australian, and Latin American countries.
- Market Size & Forecast by Investment | 2019−2025
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by infrastructure, technique, systems, tier standards, and geography
- Key Market Participants – Profile of 5 key vendors and 28 other vendors
Data Center Cooling Market – Segmentation
- The redundancy of other infrastructure implementation is likely to be in the N+N configuration. A few facilities are likely to adopt 2N redundancy piping to avoid operational failures. The use of chilled water is expected to decline compared to systems that use both outside air and water to cool.
- The market for CRAC & CRAH units will continue to grow among data centers that use DX or chilled-water solutions. The development of hyperscale and large data centers is likely to adopt 2N CRAC or CRAH units. CRAC and CRAH units will continue to be the largest revenue contributor in the market.
- The growth of liquid cooling solutions techniques is higher among immersion and direct liquid cooling systems. The adoption of chilled water systems is likely to decline over the next few years. This decline is due to the growing need for cooling solutions. Facility operators are constantly installing on-site water tanks, water treatment, and recycling plants to reduce water consumption.
Market Segmentation by Infrastructure
- Cooling Systems
- Other infrastructure
Market Segmentation by Systems
- CRAH & CRAC
- cooling Towers & Dry Coolers
- Economizers & Evaporative Coolers
Market Segmentation by Technique
- Air-based Cooling
- Direct liquid & immersion
Market Segmentation by Tier Standards
- Tier I &II
- Tier III
- Tier IV
Data Center Cooling Market – Dynamics
The data center market has witnessed significant growth over the past three years. With increase in adoption of advance technologies such as big data analytics and cloud services the demand for computational services is increasing. Over the past decade, data center across worldwide witnessed significant changes in use of IT infrastructure based on increasing usage of servers, storage and network. With the increase in demand for cloud computing, Internet of Things (IoT), and big data analytics solutions from several industry verticals such as BFSI, healthcare, government, and heavy industries the computing power of data centers has grown significantly. The growth of cloud-based services has increased the utilization of IT infrastructure and reduced the number of comatose servers across data centers.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
- District Heating by Data Centers
- Growth in Construction of Cryptocurrency Data Centers
- Colocation Investments to Data Center Cooling Market
- Hyperscale Data Centers on Growth of Rack-level Cooling Solutions
Data Center Cooling Market – Geography
The data center cooling market in North America is dominated by the US followed by Canada, with investments in billions by colocation providers, hyperscale data center operators, enterprises, and government agencies. The US is one of the largest countries in the global data center market. North America has always been a strong driver for the data center market, with many recent activities targeting the construction of hyperscale facilities with over 20 MW of power capacity. The market has witnessed increase in investment in Tier III data center facilities, the US is dominating in terms of investment in Tier III facilities. Most Tier III data centers in the US are configuring 2N redundancy cooling systems, The US is witnessing a rise in adoption of systems that supports free cooling among its data centers. North America has also witnessed the construction of Tier IV facilities across multiple cities. Whereas Canada has witnessed the construction Tier III facilities adopting N+1 and N+N redundant infrastructure for Cooling.
Market Segmentation by Geography
- North America
- Western Europe
- Other Countries
- Finland & Iceland
- Central & Eastern Europe
- Russia & Czech Republic
- Poland & Austria
- Other Countries
- Southeast Asia
- Other Countries
- Australia & New Zealand
- China & Hong Kong
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Other Countries
- Middle East
- Other Middle Eastern Countries
- South Africa
- Other African Countries
- Airedale Air Conditioning
- Schneider Electric
Other vendors include – 3M, AIRSYS, Asetek, Aquila Group, BasX Solutions, Carrier, ClimateWorx, Climaveneta (Mitsubishi Electric), Condair Group, CoolIT Systems, Daikin Applied (Daikin Industries), Data Aire, DCX, Delta Group, Emicon, Green Revolution Cooling (GRC), Johnson Controls, KyotoCooling, Motivair Corp., Munters, Nortek Air Solutions, Pentair (Schroff), Qcooling, Renovo Zhuhai Co., Swegon, Trane (Ingersoll Rand), Vigilent, and Wakefield-Vette.
Looking for more information? Click Here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize foolproof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States