The global custom t-shirt printing market size is expected to reach USD 6.9 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 9.6% over the forecast period, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Custom printed t-shirts are gaining wise popularity among companies and brands owing to their use for advertising, branding, showcase brand offerings, and increase brand visibility.
Companies all over the globe are using custom made shirts as an off-the-clock advertising tool. This advertising strategy involves less investment as compared to other forms of advertising such as hoardings and T.V. The entertainment industry has contributed significantly to the growth of customized t-shirt business. Logos, legendary dialogues/slogans of movies, and television series that become famous among the youth are most frequently printed on the shirts. Moreover, increasing disposable income of the consumers is acting as a driving factor for the custom t-shirt printing industry growth.
Customized t-shirts are printed using several techniques including screen print, digital print, and plot print. Screen printing technique uses a predesigned stencil to develop the print on the cloth and is one of the most popular techniques. Furthermore, this technique requires high use of labour, this technique has been observed to have high adoption in the Asia Pacific region owing to the availability of low cost labour.
Browse Details of Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/custom-t-shirt-printing-market
Key Takeaways from the report:
- Increasing use of customized t-shirts for the promotion of brand, company, movie, sports team or league, etc. is the major factor driving the market growth
- The screen printing segment is anticipated to hold a substantial market share in 2019 owing to high color vibrancy provided by this technique
- The digital printing segment is expected to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period owing to lesser time and efforts involved in the process
- The graphic designed shirts segment held majority of the market share in 2019 owing to high demand for t-shirts with pre-printed graphics
- Asia Pacific is expected to account for the highest share, followed by Europe, in 2019, owing to the presence of numerous market players in the region
- The key players in the custom t-shirt printing market include Vistaprint B.V.; Threadbird LLC; Printful Inc.; CafePress, Inc.; and Blue Gecko (UK) Ltd.
Request For Free Sample Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/custom-t-shirt-printing-market/request/rs1
Grand View Research has segmented the global coronary stent market on the basis of product and region:
Coronary Stents Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Bare Metal Stents (BMS)
- Drug Eluting Stents (DES)
- Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold (BVS)
Coronary Stents Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Browse Related Reports :
5G Chipset Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Frequency Type, By Processing Node Type, By Deployment Type, By Vertical (Manufacturing, Healthcare), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027
Insurance Analytics Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Component, By Application, By Deployment, By Enterprise Size, By End Use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States