DelveInsight’s ‘Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) – Epidemiology Forecast to 2030’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Geographies Covered: 7MM
- United States,
- EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom)
Study Period: 2017-30
Acute Kidney Injury: Disease Overview
Acute Kidney Injury (AKI), previously known as Acute renal failure (ARF) is characterized by a rapid fall in glomerular filtration rate, clinically manifest as an abrupt and sustained rise in urea and creatinine.
The DelveInsight Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) epidemiology report gives a thorough understanding of the Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) by including details such as disease definition, symptoms, causes, pathophysiology, and diagnosis. It also provides treatment algorithms and treatment guidelines for Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) in the US, Europe, and Japan.
The report covers the detailed information of the Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) epidemiology scenario in seven major countries (US, EU5, and Japan).
Acute Kidney Injury Epidemiology
As per DelveInsight’s estimate, the total incident population of Acute Kidney Injury in seven major markets was 1,525,568 in 2017. The United States accounted for the highest AKI incidence, followed by Germany, France and the UK.
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted epidemiology segmented by Incident Cases of Acute Kidney Injury, Discharge Diagnosed Cases of Acute Kidney Injury, Stage-Wise Discharged Diagnosed Cases of Acute Kidney Injury, Risk Factor Associated Acute Kidney Injury Cases and Renal Transplantation Associated Delayed Graft Function scenario of Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) in the 7MM from 2017 to 2030.
Acute Kidney Injury Epidemiology Segmentation
- Total Incident Patient Population of AKI in the 7MM (2017–2028)
- Discharge Diagnosed Cases of AKI in the 7MM (2017–2028)
- Stage wise Discharged Diagnosed cases of AKI in the 7MM (2017– 2028)
- Risk Factor Associated AKI Cases in the 7MM (2017–2028)
- Renal Transplantation Associated Delayed Graft Function Cases in the 7MM (2017– 2028)
- 11-Year Forecast of Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) epidemiology
- 7MM Coverage
- Total Cases of Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Total Cases of Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) according to segmentation
- Diagnosed cases of Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
Table of contents
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
3. Acute Kidney Injury (AKI): Disease Background and Overview
4. Patient Journey
5. Epidemiology and Patient Population
6. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
7. KOL Views
8. Unmet Needs
10. DelveInsight Capabilities
*The table of contents is not exhaustive; will be provided in the final report
DelveInsight is a premier Business Consulting and Market Research firm, focused exclusively on the life science segment. With a wide array of smart end-to-end solutions, the firm helps the global Pharmaceutical and Bio-Tech companies formulate prudent business decisions for better growth in the market.
Browse through our vast repository from here.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Vinita Rakheja
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States