“Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) Pipeline Insight, 2020” report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) market. A detailed picture of the Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) treatment guidelines.
The assessment part of the report embraces in-depth Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) pipeline products from the pre-clinical developmental phase to the marketed phase. In the report, a detailed description of the drug is proffered including mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations, and other product-related details.
At present, there are no targeted pharmacotherapies approved for the treatment of AKI. At present, the therapeutic market size of Acute Kidney Injury in the United States is mainly accounted by use of Renal Replacement Therapy (RRT) and off-label drugs which include various classes such as ACE inhibitors, Angiotensin II-Receptor Blockers (ARBs), Diuretics and Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs).
However, robust pipeline with a novel mechanism of action and increasing incidence are major market drivers of Acute Kidney Injury market. Additionally, the Acute Kidney Injury pipeline is also expected to change the current dynamics of market which presently comprises of Biologics and molecules with new mechanisms of action.
In the Pipeline and key companies
The Acute Kidney Injury pipeline possesses several potential products that are being developed in different stages of clinical development. Key players such as ANG-3777 (BB3; Angion Biomedica), QPI1002 (Quark Pharmaceutical), ASP1128 (Astellas Pharma), MB-102 (MediBeacon), Ruconest (Conestat alfa; PharmingTechnologies), recAP (AM Pharma), bRESCAP (Alloksys), Reltecimod (Atox Bio), EA-230 (Exponential Biotherapies) and Simdax (Levosimendan; Orion Pharma) are working robustly to bring these emerging therapies in the market for the patients with Acute Kidney Injury.
Out of these emerging key players, Angion Biomedica and Quark Pharmaceuticals are expected to launch promising therapies in their respective target population pool.
As per DelveInsight, Acute Kidney Injury Market Size in the 7 MM was observed to be USD 4,082.95 Billion in 2017, which is expected to increase by 2030 significantly.
Scope of the report
- The Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) report provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity and therapeutic assessment of the products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type for Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) across the complete product development cycle, including all clinical and nonclinical stages.
- It comprises of detailed profiles of Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) therapeutic products with key coverage of developmental activities, including technology, collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product-related details
- Detailed Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) research and development progress and trial details, results wherever available, are also included in the pipeline study.
- Coverage of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects along with the reasons if available across Acute Kidney Injury (AKI).
Table of contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
3. Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) Current Treatment Patterns
4. Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) – DelveInsight’s Analytical Perspective
5. Therapeutic Assessment
6. Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) Late Stage Products (Phase-III)
7. Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) Mid Stage Products (Phase-II)
8. Early Stage Products (Phase-I)
9. Pre-clinical Products and Discovery Stage Products
10. Inactive Products
11. Dormant Products
12. Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) Discontinued Products
13. Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) Product Profiles
14. Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) Key Companies
15. Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) Key Products
16. Dormant and Discontinued Products
17. Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) Unmet Needs
18. Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) Future Perspectives
19. Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) Analyst Review
21. Report Methodology
DelveInsight is a premier Business Consulting and Market Research firm, focused exclusively on the life science segment. With a wide array of smart end-to-end solutions, the firm helps the global Pharmaceutical and Bio-Tech companies formulate prudent business decisions for better growth in the market.
Browse through our vast repository from here.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Vinita Rakheja
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States