True wireless headphones market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 18% during the period 2019−2025.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- The global true wireless headphones market revenue will grow by 2.7-fold and unit shipments will grow by 2.9-fold by 2025.
- Due to COVID-19, the market is expected to witness a loss of around $760 million in 2020.
- The smart segment will account for more than 70% of the market in value terms share by 2025.
- In North America, noise cancellation segment is likely to add over $1 billion revenue by 2025.
- In 2019, moderately priced accounted for the largest segment and is likely to post an absolute growth of around 230%, adding 24 million units to the market by 2025.
- In Latin America, premium headphones accounted for more than 40% of the market share in 2019.
- Smart segment will add over $340 million to the Middle East and Africa market by 2025, with moderate range as the leading segment in 2019 and is expected to maintain its dominance during forecast period.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2019−2025
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by features, price range, noise accentuation, distribution channel, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – Profile of 4 key vendors and 43 other vendors
True Wireless Headphones Market – Segmentation
- The demand for smart true wireless headphones has grown in recent years as an increasing number of consumers focus on product aesthetics and add-on features. The sports and fitness segment witnessed an increased application in 2019. The growing adoption of smartphones and other portable connected devices such as tablets and portable music players is a major factor influencing the segment growth.
- Notwithstanding the apprehensions that noise-canceling circuitry drain battery rapidly and create interference, the noise isolation segment witnessed substantial growth in 2019. Apple and Jabra were the major noise isolating true wireless headphones vendors. A key restraint for the noise isolation segment is the launch of noise-canceling headphones by Apple.
- The premium headphones segment is expected to will witness 3 times growth during the forecast period. The segment is adopted by brands such as Bose, Sennheiser, Apple, Sony, and Samsung. The ability of these vendors to integrate premium wireless headphones with hi-tech functionalities such as layered hearing and speech amplification is expected to drive the segment growth.
Market Segmentation by Features
Market Segmentation by Price Range
Market Segmentation by Noise Attenuation
- Noise Isolation
- Noise Cancellation
Market Segmentation by Distribution Channel
- E-Commerce Sites
- Vendor Stores & Sites
- Mass-market Players
- Specialty Stores
- Online Music Stores
- Electronic Stores
True Wireless Headphones Market – Dynamics
Vendors have so far focused on making headphones comfortable and convenient, with the ability to eliminate external noises and deliver a more immersive listening experience. Smart features in true wireless headphones mainly can initiate virtual assistants and control the audio and volume buttons due to improvements in manufacturing and audio technology. They also offer users the audio quality they want, ranging from enhanced low, mid, or high ranges and high on bass or balanced output as desired. Smart wearables, including smartwatches, made their market entry at a time when headphone manufacturers were improving their manufacturing processes and sound delivery systems. Wearables that connected to smartphones and applications steered the market towards smart accessories that could double the performance and carry out functions of the devices that they supported.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
- Innovations to Become Standard Offerings
- Enhanced Features with Reduced Size of Earbuds
- Value-Added Features Driving Adoption
- Rising Demand from Users in Fitness Activities
True Wireless Headphones Market – Geography
Europe is witnessing a surge in the adoption of true wireless headphones that are suitable for sports and fitness activities. Several countries in these developed regions have welcomed smart and premium true wireless headphones that offer add-on functionalities such as augmented hearing and higher control over ambient sounds. The emerging markets such as India, Nigeria, Kenya, and several other Asian nations have witnessed an unexpected growth in the demand for true wireless headphones, which can be linked to the rising disposable income and the influence of Western ethos.
Market Segmentation by Geography
- North America
- South Korea
- Latin America
- South Africa
Other vendors include – 1More, Alpha Audiotronics, Anker, Arbily Tech, Audio Technica, Avanca, Bang & Olufsen, BBK Electronics, Blaupunkt, Boat, Bose, Cambridge Audio, Crazybaby, Creative, Earin, Gonoise, Huawei, Jam, JLab, Jaybird, JAYS, JVCKenwood, Lyertek, LG Electronics, Master & Dynamic, Meizu, Mobvoi, Motorola, Mymanu, Nokia, Nuheara, Pioneer, Plantronics, QCY, RHA, Rowkin, Sennheiser, Sol Republic, SoundMagic, SoundPeats, Trelab, Waverly Labs, and Xiaomi.
Looking for more information? Click here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize foolproof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States