Garden equipment battery market sizeis expected to grow at a CAGR of over 8% during the period 2019−2025.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- The global garden equipment battery market would realize an absolute growth of approximately 60% a leap of over $3,300 million revenue between 2019 and 2025.
- The garden equipment battery market is experiencing high demand in residential applications as battery-powered and electric-powered equipment are increasingly being preferred among the consumers.
- Contributing over $1.9 million incremental revenue during 2019-2025, lawn mowers offers a profitable revenue potential opportunity for market vendors.
- Registering a high growth CAGR of around 8%, the Li-ion battery segment will contribute over $2,100 million incremental revenue during 2019-2025.
- With nearly 90% of the market revenue coming from North America and Europe, vendors are emphasizing on the innovative strategies and promotional measures to bolster the overall garden equipment battery market growth.
- Vendors such as Husqvarna Group, Exide Technologies, and Trojan Battery among others, emphasize on offering products which caters to diversified vertical markets.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2019−2025
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by products, power sources, battery, end-users, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – Profile of 3 key vendors and 20 other vendors
Garden Equipment Battery Market – Segmentation
- The usage of turf care equipment has become crucial to achieving well-manicured areas with watering and proper fertilization processes. Consumers are focusing on landscaping services, along with other recreational activities. This can be attributed to high disposable incomes in different regions, coupled with the presence of a large number of athletic fields and golf courses.
- Cordless machines have gained significant traction among users as they help to reduce the hassle related to gas-powered lawnmower models, thereby avoiding limitations and inconvenience related to corded models. Cordless devices are gaining popularity in the market as they are lightweight, thereby enabling users to work for a long duration.
- Lithium-ion (Li-Ion) batteries have significantly become leading battery technology in garden equipment, outperforming other battery types such as lead-acid and nickel-cadmium. Li-Ion batteries are poised to become the first choice for cordless tools, including lawnmowers, leaf blowers, chainsaws, snowblowers, turf equipment, or pole saws.
Market Segmentation by Products
- Lawn Mowers
- Turf Equipment
- Pole Saws
- Leaf Blowers
- Garden Tillers
- Snow tillers
- Trimmers and Edgers
Market Segmentation by Power Sources
Market Segmentation by Battery Type
- Lead Acid
Market Segmentation by End-users
- Residential Users
- Professional Landscaping Services
- Golf Courses
- Government & Others
Garden Equipment Battery Market – Dynamics
Gardening and landscaping services involve art and technology of the landscape and construction management, the aesthetic appeal of the garden areas, sustainability, and garden and landscape project planning. The landscaping industry has reached maturity in developed countries. To cater to its growth, the key vendors are focusing on becoming full-service landscaping providers and offering programs that are formulated to meet changing customer demands. These landscaping companies offer varied range of services such as edging, laying sod, cutting, and mowing the yard and ground areas. In addition to this, several maintenance services such as fertilization, weeding, and pruning are also of key importance among the landscapers and professional workers.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
- Development of Sustainable Cities
- Consumer Preference for Eco-Friendly Products
- Increasing Adoption of Green Spaces
- Increasing Number of Golf Courses
Garden Equipment Battery Market – Geography
The demand for landscaping services in the US is largely bolstered by increasing discretionary spending. The region is considered as one of the largest markets for garden equipment owing to its fast-expanding landscaping industry, coupled with the growing demand for backyard beautification among households. The rise in multifunctional landscaping design and the increasing trend among homeowners to maintain and beautify outdoor spaces with minimal hassles are propelling the demand for electric and battery-operated devices. Leading vendors in North America are leveraging advanced technologies for the introduction of new variants of gardening tools in the market. At present, several players are focusing on the introduction of eco-friendly alternatives, which emit less harmful emissions and are superior and better in performance.
Market Segmentation by Geography
- North America
- South Korea
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Latin America
- Exide Technologies
- Husqvarna Group
- Trojan Battery
Other vendors include – AL-KO Kober Group, Chervon, East Penn Manufacturing, Einhell, Harris Battery, Inventus Power, Makita Corporation, Marshall Batteries, Mean Green Products, MTD Products, Positec Tool Corporation, Richpower Industries, Snow Joe, Stanley Black & Decker, Stihl, Techtronic Industries (TTI), The Toro Company, Wen Products, Yamabiko Corporation, and Yucell Industry.
Looking for more information? Click here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize foolproof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States