Central vacuum system market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 11% during the period 2019−2025.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- The global central vacuum system market will post an absolute growth of approximately 90%, thus adding around $260 million to market by 2025.
- APAC is the fastest growing market for wall mounted central vacuum system and is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 13% during the forecast period.
- The commercial segment has witnessed a readier adoption in North America and Europe. These two regions accounted for over 70% of the revenue share of the global ground mounted central vacuum systems market in 2019.
- Europe leads the market for central vacuum systems with a capacity of 3,000 to 6,000 sq. ft and is expected to add revenues of around $24 million by 2025.
- In Latin America, the healthcare segment will witness a growth of over 120% during the forecast period.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2019−2025
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by installation, capacity, type, end-users, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – Profile of 3 key vendors and 26 other vendors
Central Vacuum System Market – Segmentation
- The market share of wall-mounted devices is lower than ground-mounted ones. Europe is the largest market due to the high adoption of these vacuum cleaners in Germany, France, Italy, and the UK. The market share of ground-mounted devices has traditionally been on the higher side.
- Central vacuum systems with capacity of more than 6,000 sq. ft are designed for heavy-duty commercial applications. They can continuously remove dust and provide high airlift. However, these machines are highly expensive and require routine maintenance, thereby hampering their growth prospects.
- Bagless systems are highly popular in the non-residential end-user segment. The increasing application in commercial buildings is highly likely to drive the segment. The increasing demand for hygienic surroundings is likely to boost the demand for central vacuum systems.
Market Segmentation by Installation
- Wall Mounted
- Ground Mounted
Market Segmentation by Capacity
- <3,000 Sq. ft.
- 3,000–6,000 sq. ft.
- >6,000 sq. ft
Market Segmentation by Type
Central Vacuum System Market – Dynamics
With the advent of cleaning technologies as well as cleaning products, the adoption of non-conventional products like mechanical sweepers, scrubbers, and vacuum cleaners. The standard and hand-held vacuum cleaners found adoption owing to their ability for easier cleaning. However, vacuum cleaners with collection unit moving along with the user, the chances of dirt and other allergens coming in contact with the user are high. The central vacuum systems are designed to keep the user and debris separate with options of collecting the dust and debris in a filter bag or collection unit kept in secluded area of the house or commercial space and are thus finding adoption in all end user segments. One of the major drivers for adoption of central vacuum systems among residential end-use segment is the rising awareness regarding presence of allergens inside homes.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
- Rising Need for Dust-free Environment
- Enhancing Functionalities of Central Vacuum Systems
- Improving Hygiene in Commercial Landscape
- Rising Adoption of Green Cleaning Technologies
Central Vacuum System Market – Geography
North America, which includes the US and Canada, are among the largest economies in the world. North America is also the second largest market for central vacuum systems and accounts for approximately 1/3rd of the global market share. Good prospects of economic growth, the establishment of new businesses, company expansions, and increased construction activities are mainly driving the demand for cleaning services in the region. The demand for professional cleaning equipment, including commercial grade central vacuum systems, is mainly driven by the need for stringent cleaning mandates and general wellbeing of the workers and other personnel in the premises. The demand for central vacuum systems is also rising among residential households in the regions.
Market Segmentation by Geography
- North America
- South Korea
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Latin America
- Nuera Air
Other vendors include – Nilfisk, Techtronic Industries, Delfin, American Vacuum Company, Quirepace (BVC), Vac-U-Max, RGS Vacuum System, Broan-Nutone, Disan, Electrolux, Eureka, Nadair, Lindsay Manufacturing (Vacumaid), Cana-vac, Johnny Vac, Powerstar, Cen-tec, Wessel-Werk, Smart Vac, Rhino Vac, Ness Corporation (Valet), Airvac, Aqua-Air, Bissell, Duovac, Dust Care (Essco), Busch, Tri-Tech Medical, Atlas Copco, Toshniwal Instruments, Medikar, Medicare Gas Pipeline Services, Labconco, Dustcontrol, AutoVac, Becker, Dint-Tech Control, Mils, Republic Manufacturing, BGS General, NOVAIR, Megasan, MIM Medical, Millennium Medical Products, Powerex, Allway, Draeger, Dynapumps, Silbermann, and Prolux.
Looking for more information? Click here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize foolproof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging.
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States