Adobe Systems, Inc., Apple, Inc., and Techsmith Corp. have been listed as top players in the Video Editing Software Market on 360Quadrants. Adobe Systems offers Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Spark Video Editing Software for professionals and students to enhance and edit videos. Premiere Pro is a multi-platform, multi-format, scalable, and agile solution while Adobe Spark Video enables users to access template to edit video more easily. iMovie developed by Apple, Inc. provides video editing or movie making experience. It enables users to enhance videos using in-built themes, special effects, and filters. Camtasia is a professional screen recorder and video editing software used by content creators, bloggers, educational instructors, businesses, and even governments.
360Quadrants, the most granular comparison platform,is working on releasing a quadrant on Video Editing Software to help businesses make quicker and more informed decisions. 360Quadrants combines inputs from various industry experts, buyers, and vendors, and conducts extensive secondary research inclusive of annual reports, company press releases, investor presentations, white paper, and various directories and databases in order to rate the companies in every quadrant.
360Quadrants covers 34 companies in the Video Editing Software space and will place the top 25 of them in a quadrant based on their quality, reliability, and business outcome. These 25 companies will be categorized as Visionary Leaders, Innovators, Dynamic Differentiators, and Emerging Companies.
360Quadrants has worked on listing Wonder share, InVideo, Animoto, Microsoft Corp, Avidemux, Blender Video Editing, Doodly, Filmora, Final Cut Pro X and HitFlim Express among others as the top vendors in the Video Editing Software Market. The platform will also provide the most granular Video Editing Software comparisons between vendors.
Video Editing Software is used to modify videos digitally. The software allows users to manipulate video files with an aim to create better art, as well as for video correction, color correction, video effects, audio effects and editing, and graphics applications. Video editing software is used in marketing and content departments, where it may be used to create quality promotional videos for business use.
360 Scoring Methodology
Top Companies in Video Editing Software will be rated using the following methodology –
- A highly experienced team of researchers and senior analysts conduct extensive research to generate a list of vendors (competitors).
- A patent-pending algorithm is used to collect inputs from key stakeholders—industry experts, buyers, vendors, and 360Quadrants analysts—based on criteria for Product Maturity and Company Maturity.
- Criteria under Product Maturity include breadth and depth of product/service offering, product features and functionalities, product differentiation, and their impact on customer value.
- Criteria under Company Maturity include geographical footprint, partner ecosystem, financial stability, and client coverage or sector footprint.
- Approximately 20+ in-depth parameters will be considered for research for the Video Editing Software market. These parameters will be updated every 6 months to ensure the latest developments are taken into consideration.
- A weight is assigned to each stakeholder based on information gathered pertaining to the above criteria as well as inputs from stakeholders. These inputs follow the order of priority given below:
- Industry Experts
- 360Quadrants Analysts
- Vendors (Competitors)
- The inputs are analyzed, and a final rating is assigned to each vendor (competitor).
- After the finalization of ratings, each vendor is placed in the most relevant quadrant based on their score.
360Quadrants is the largest marketplace looking to disrupt US $3.7 trillion of technology spend and is the only rating platform for vendors in the technology space. The platform provides users access to unbiased information that helps them make qualified business decisions. 360Quadrants enables vendors to influence the business decisions of potential clients. Vendors get to win ideal new customers, customize their quadrants, decide key parameters, and position themselves strategically in a niche space, to be consumed by giants and start-ups alike. Experts get to grow their brand and increase their thought leadership. The platform targets the building of a social network that links industry experts with companies worldwide. The platform has around 400 total buyers across various markets.
360Quadrants will also be launching quadrants in fields like 3D Printing Software, Affiliate Marketing Programs Software, and App Design Software.