Zoho Books, Xero,and NetSuite have been listed as top players in the Accounting Software Market on 360Quadrants.Zoho Books is a scalable and straightforward accounting software that has been the favorite of businesses of all sizes due to its pocket-friendly pricing and user-friendliness. Xero is a reasonably priced accounting software that makes accounting and bookkeeping activitieseasy. It is developed as a SaaS platform and works online, making it available on computers and smartphones. NetSuite is a cloud-based financial management solution that is ERP based. It is popular for outperforming conventional accounting solutions.
360Quadrants, the most granular comparison platform,is working on releasing a quadrant on Accounting Software to help businesses make quicker and more informed decisions. 360Quadrants combines inputs from various industry experts, buyers, and vendors, and conducts extensive secondary research inclusive of annual reports, company press releases, investor presentations, white paper, and various directories and databases in order to rate the companies in every quadrant.
360Quadrants covers 47 companies in the Accounting Software space and will place the top 25 of them in a quadrant based on their quality, reliability, and business outcome. These 25 companies will be categorized as Visionary Leaders, Innovators, Dynamic Differentiators, and Emerging Companies.
360Quadrants has worked on listing FreshBooks, QuickBooks, SAP SE, Wave, AlignBooks, Accounting Suite, Bentley Systems, Black Line, Cognitio, Crunch and Flexi among others as the top vendors in the Accounting Software Market. The platform will also provide the most granular Accounting Software comparisons between vendors.
Accounting Software is a software solution for bookkeeping using modules. It includes a management system to maintain debt claims, creditor liabilities, preliminary parity, and finance. These solutions operate as bookkeeping data frameworks. Accounting software is also used to monitor exchanges and incomes, perform estimations, and generate reports. Accounting software helps boost productivity and proficiency and decreases costs.
360 Scoring Methodology
Top Companies in Accounting Software will be rated using the following methodology –
- A highly experienced team of researchers and senior analysts conduct extensive research to generate a list of vendors (competitors).
- A patent-pending algorithm is used to collect inputs from key stakeholders—industry experts, buyers, vendors, and 360Quadrants analysts—based on criteria for Product Maturity and Company Maturity.
a) Criteria under Product Maturity include breadth and depth of product/service offering, product features and functionalities, product differentiation, and their impact on customer value.
b) Criteria under Company Maturity include geographical footprint, partner ecosystem, financial stability, and client coverage or sector footprint.
- Approximately 30+ in-depth parameters are considered for research for the Accounting software market. These parameters will be updated every 6 months to ensure the latest developments are taken into consideration.
- A weight is assigned to each stakeholder based on information gathered pertaining to the above criteria as well as inputs from stakeholders. These inputs follow the order of priority given below:
b) Industry Experts
c) 360Quadrants Analysts
d) Vendors (Competitors)
- The inputs are analyzed, and a final rating is assigned to each vendor (competitor).
- After the finalization of ratings, each vendor is placed in the most relevant quadrant based on their score.
360Quadrants is the largest marketplace looking to disrupt US $3.7 trillion of technology spend and is the only rating platform for vendors in the technology space. The platform provides users access to unbiased information that helps them make qualified business decisions. 360Quadrants enables vendors to influence the business decisions of potential clients. Vendors get to win ideal new customers, customize their quadrants, decide key parameters, and position themselves strategically in a niche space, to be consumed by giants and start-ups alike. Experts get to grow their brand and increase their thought leadership. The platform targets the building of a social network that links industry experts with companies worldwide. The platform has around 400 total buyers across various markets.
360Quadrants will also be launching quadrants in fields like Learning Management System, 3D Rendering Software, and Audit Software.