Some of the key facts of the report
1. The total Hidradenitis Suppurativa prevalent population in 7MM was 6,851,308 in 2017.
2. The US accounts for the highest prevalent population of Hidradenitis Suppurativa was 3,271,104 in 2017.
3. The Hidradenitis Suppurativa occurs mostly in the age groups 18?59 years.
Key benefits of the report
1. Hidradenitis Suppurativa market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Hidradenitis Suppurativa epidemiology and Hidradenitis Suppurativa market in the 7 MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Hidradenitis Suppurativa market report provides insights into the current and emerging therapies.
3. Hidradenitis Suppurativa market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Hidradenitis Suppurativa market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Hidradenitis Suppurativa market.
The therapeutic market of Hidradenitis Suppurativa in the 7MM was USD 718.3 million in 2017.”
Currently, Hidradenitis Suppurativa treatment management usually requires a combination of lifestyle changes, medical therapy, laser or surgical intervention and considerable psychological support. There are many pharmacological treatment options, including topical and systemic antibiotics, corticosteroids, anti-androgen therapy, systemic retinoids and immunosuppressive agents including biologics.
Metformin has been used to treat metabolic syndrome associated with Hidradenitis Suppurativa.
HUMIRA (Abbvie), is the first and only approved drug for Moderate to Severe Hidradenitis Suppurativa. The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved HUMIRA for the treatment of moderate to severe Hidradenitis Suppurativa. The approval of HUMIRA is a milestone for those people who are affected with Hidradenitis Suppurativa. This product was by the European Commission (EC), in July 2015, for the treatment of active moderate to severe Hidradenitis Suppurativa in adults with an inadequate response to conventional systemic Hidradenitis Suppurativa treatment.
The launch of the emerging therapies is expected to significantly impact Hidradenitis Suppurativa treatment scenario in the upcoming years:-
And many others
The key players in Hidradenitis Suppurativa market are:
2. Novartis Pharmaceuticals
And many others
Table of contents
1. Key Insights
2. Hidradenitis Suppurativa Market Overview at a Glance
3. Disease Overview: Hidradenitis Suppurativa
4. Hidradenitis Suppurativa Epidemiology and Patient Population
5. Country Wise-Epidemiology of HS
5.1. The United States
5.2.1. Assumptions and Rationale
5.2.3. The United Kingdom
6. Hidradenitis Suppurativa Current Treatment Practices
7. Unmet Needs
8. Hidradenitis Suppurativa Marketed Drugs
8.1. Humira: AbbVie
9. Hidradenitis Suppurativa Emerging Therapies
9.1. Key Cross of Emerging Therapies
9.2. IFX-1: InflaRx
9.3. Cosentyx (Secukinumab): Novartis Pharmaceuticals
9.4. Bimekizumab: UCB Biopharma
9.5. Avacopan: ChemoCentryx
9.6. Bermekimab: Xbiotech/ Janssen Pharmaceutical
9.7. INCB054707: Incyte
10. Hidradenitis Suppurativa 7 Major Market Analysis
11. Market Outlook by Country
12. The United States: Market Outlook
12.1. The United States Market Size
13. EU-5 Countries: Market Outlook
14. Japan: Market Outlook
14.1. Japan Market Size
15. Market Drivers
16. Market Barriers
18. DelveInsight Capabilities
20. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.