SharpLight, a designer and manufacturer of non-invasive laser and light-based med-aesthetic systems, has added the powerful, fractional laser Rapid Peel technology to help patients with range skin imperfections. Using an innovative non-ablative fractional laser technology, Rapid Peel heats up the underlying skin tissue without harming the surface layer like many traditional laser treatments. The result: the body produces new collagen that helps improve skin tone and texture. Rapid Peel is a standalone solution to many common skin imperfections, from stretch marks and wrinkles to acne scars.
Clinically proven effective, Rapid Peel provides clinics with a dedicated workstation powered by an Er:YAG 2940 fractional laser that provide a gentle, non-wounding treatment that focuses on select “micro-columns” of skin rather than large areas. With two area options available (7×7 or 9×9) on the Rapid Peel hand piece, a technician can shift seamlessly from surface to deep treatments.
Portable and with an intuitive graphic interface, Rapid Peel provides an affordable option to new clinics looking to skin resurfacing and fractional laser to its services as well as to established clinics that need to increase patient capacity while gaining efficiencies within a small equipment footprint.
The key features and benefits of the Rapid Peel system include:
- Flexibility with Rapid Peel means that one standalone machine can treat many common skin imperfections, including fine wrinkles, stretch marks, age spots, injury scars, uneven skin tone or texture, sun-damage, and mild to moderate acne scars.
- Gentle and safe treatment for all skin types and all parts of the body and that can be delivered at any time of the year.
- Non-surgical, non-wounding, and less invasive than many traditional laser treatments, Rapid Peel reduces recovery time substantially letting clients get back to their regular routines sooner and with less downtime and with reduced risk of side effects.
- Guaranteed and immediate results reduce dramatically the time between treatment and visible results. WithRapid Peel’s non-ablative laser treatment, clients no longer have to wait to see a change. Visible results are delivered immediately at the first treatment.
- More affordable than competitor’s equivalent models means that Rapid Peel offers a higher and quicker return on investment while allowing clinics of any size to offer skin resurfacing procedures.
SharpLight designs, manufactures, and supplies non-invasive laser and light-based systems for a range of med-aesthetic and cosmetic treatment applications, including hair removal, skin rejuvenation, and scar treatments. Serving clients globally, SharpLight’s catalogue includes Dynamic Pulse Control™ (DPC), Vermaderm technologies, multi-polar radio frequency (RF), fractional lasers, and infrared technologies as well as client-focused technical and marketing support. SharpLight is also part of the American Laser Group (AML), which owns a large chain of aesthetic clinics across Israel.
Company Name: SharpLight Technologies, Inc.
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email: Send Email
Address:8601 Jane St Unit 6, Concord
State: Ontario L4K 5N9