GCC data center market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 3% during the period 2019−2025. This market research report includes data-driven and deep market insights on the impact of COVID-19 across geographies, segments, and vendor landscape. Leverage Arizton’s market analysis to take real-time strategic business decisions and enhance your product portfolios.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- Over $1 billion cumulative revenue opportunity for data center power infrastructure providers in GCC during 2019-2025.
- 10+ new data center projects and expansion activities witnessed in GCC market in 2019.
- There will be $400 million cumulative investments on cooling systems across GCC countries during 2019-2025.
- Initiatives such as Saudi Vision 2030, Dubai Vision 2021, and New Kuwait Vision 2035 will aid in the growth of cloud, big data, and IoT services aiding in data center growth.
- In 2019, telecommunication service providers such as Saudi Telecom (STC), Batelco, Mobily, Etisalat, and Ooredoo contributed significantly towards colocation market revenue.
- Market Size & Forecast by Investment | 2019−2025
- Market Size & Forecast by Colocation Revenue | 2019−2025
- Impact of COVID-19 on Data Center Market
- Retail & Wholesale Data Center Colocation Pricing in GCC
- List of Data Center Investments in GCC
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by IT infrastructure, electrical infrastructure, mechanical infrastructure, general construction, and tier standard
- Key Market Participants – List of 10 IT infrastructure providers, 15 construction service providers, 11 support infrastructure providers, and 11 data center investors
GCC Data Center Market – Segmentation
- The increasing investment in data centers and the entry of global cloud service providers in the region are likely to major factors to the growth of the IT infrastructure market. The server market is now shifting slowly from rack-based server to blade servers to support the high-density operating environment.
- Among GCC countries, VRLA UPS systems continue to dominate the market with the adoption rate of over 90%. The market will witness the emergence of lithium-ion UPS, where flywheel UPS adoption is part of DRUPS systems. Khazna Data Center is equipped with UPS System in N+1 redundant configuration.
- 42U rack units are likely to dominate the market, and they are expected to continue their dominance during the forecast period. 45U–47U rack units are also expected to witness an increased adoption due to the introduction of flexible designs in data center facilities. Data centers opened and under construction in 2019 in GCC countries include rack capacities of over 7,000 racks
Market Segmentation by IT Infrastructure
- Storage Systems
- Network Infrastructure
Market Segmentation by Electrical Infrastructure
- UPS Systems
- Transfer, Switches & Switchgears
- Rack PDUs
- Other Electrical Infrastructure
Market Segmentation by Mechanical Infrastructure
- Cooling Systems
- Rack Cabinets
- Other Mechanical Infrastructure
Market Segmentation by General Construction
- Building Development
- Installation & Commissioning Services
- Building Design
- Physical Security
- Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM)
Market Segmentation by Tier Standard
- Tier I & Tier II
- Tier III
- Tier IV
Market Segmentation by Geography
- Saudi Arabia
- Other Countries
GCC Data Center Market – Dynamics
The participation of government and individual agencies has accelerated the digitization trend among GCC countries. The Smart Dubai 2021 includes extensive applications of the Internet of Things (IoT) as well as the use of blockchain by Emirate’s business. The National Transformation Program 2020 of Saudi Arabia has prioritized the digital transformation of the entire economy. Governments in the region are using cloud-based platforms to establish new public private partnerships. For instance, the UAE Ministry of Infrastructure upgraded its IT infrastructure to support smart government initiatives. Major oil companies in GCC are exploring ways to include smart technology in their oilfields by implementing big data and analytics, sensors, and control systems.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
- Cloud Adoption fueling Data Center Investments
- Migration from On-premise Infrastructure to Colocation & Managed Services
- Smart City Initiatives leading Edge Data Center Deployments
- Renewable Energy Power Facilities to Grow in GCC
Key Market Participants
- IT Infrastructure Providers
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Dell Technologies
- Construction Service Providers
- ALEC Engineering and Contracting
- Harinsa Qatar
- ICS Nett
- KAR Group (Khalid Abdulrahim Group)
- Laing O’Rourke
- Mclaren Construction Group
- Nova Corp
- Qatar Site and Power (QSP)
- Turner & Townsend
- Red Engineering
- Support Infrastructure Providers
- Schneider Electric
- MTU Onsite Energy
- Hitec-Power Protection
- Data Center Investors
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Gulf Data Hub
- Saudi Ministry of Communication & Information Technology
Looking for more information? Click here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize foolproof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States
Website: GCC Data Center Market – Investment Analysis and Growth Opportunities 2020-2025