Editorial images market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 6% during the period 2018−2024.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- Better budgets for journalism, shifting interest from commercial images to editorial images is creating a higher likelihood of investing in exclusive, premium, and niche imagery.
- The new digital economy has de-territorialized the news ecosystem, driven cultural globalization, and led to the consumption of news transnationally, spurring demand for visual content in ways that could not have been imagined earlier. The for comprehensive, contextualized, and variety is driving demand for such images.
- Coalescing editorial operations both in terms of distribution and assignments is increasingly becoming a common tactic in the market in a bid to rapidly adopt to changing forces and offer a comprehensive offering.
- Crowdsourcing and social media which falls along the lines of free-for-all news that is kept updated has allowed for publishers and newspapers to source news and images straight from the public thereby, fueling copy issues in the editorial images market.
- As celebrities directly post content through their social handles, keeping the audiences mostly well informed and UGC content about the happenings in the entertainment world often hits Twitter first, the value for media carrying this content has gone down.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2018−2024
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by application, channels, use-case, and geography.
- Competitive Landscape – Profile of 4 key vendors and 20 other vendors.
Editorial Images Market – Segmentation
- Fast-moving fluctuations in global, international, national, and local news and politics have kept audiences buried in newspapers and news-oriented magazines and online platforms. Naturally, the demand for news images has gone up.
- The shift in business models in the publishing industry is putting the attention back on a wide variety of content such as blogs, newsletters, and eBooks. As media and publishing companies are turning the focus on retention and loyalty, newsletters are gaining prominence once again.
- Portrait-style editorial images are gaining traction, specifically those of famous personalities such as scientists and politicians as magazines look beyond conventional representations and look to feature more arresting pictures.
Market Segmentation by Application
Market Segmentation by Channel
Market Segmentation by Use-case
Editorial Images Market – Dynamics
Brands such as Pantone adopted living coral as color of the year 2019 to highlight the swift warming of the oceans which is threatening the existence of corals, unbalancing the ecosystem and marine life. Going forward, human intervention, eco themes, images of minority groups, homelessness, abortion-related issues, humanitarian crises, local inequalities, are some of the most pressing challenges that expected to inundate the editorial scene creating the need for powerful and meaningful visual images that represent these issues and causes. Such interest in highlighting social issues is fueling the growth of the global editorial images market.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
- AI and ML in Editorial Images Landscape
- Syndication of Editorial Content
- Rise of News Aggregators
- De-territorialized, Hyper-connected News Ecosystem
Editorial Images Market – Geography
North America’s abandonment of print channels is the fastest, with social platforms and internet-centric organizations coming to the forefront. Both newspapers and consumer magazines, while mature, are witnessing falling revenues with decreasing volumes. The growth of the European images market has picked up, stimulated by attractive financing conditions and growing profitability. Countries across Europe have shown mixed performances; however, several major economies are on their way to stabilize this growth. The market in APAC is growing at a stable pace. The rapidly changing media landscape is fueling the market in the region. The Middle East dominates the news production cycle in the region, hence is the primary end-users of editorial images.
Market Segmentation by Geography
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- North America
- Getty Images
- Visual China Group (VCG)
Other vendors include – 123RF, Alamy, AP Images, Redux Pictures, East News, Depositphotos, Dissolve, Dreamstime, ImagineChina, The Mega Agency, Newscom, PR Photos, Agence France-Presse, Reuters Pictures, SilverHub Media, SuperStock, NHK Video Bank, Nippon News, World Entertainment News Network (WENN), and ZUMA Press.
Looking for more information? Click Here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States