Will nursing homes become overcrowded? Will they lose all their wealth to pay for health care? Who will care for them?
78 million “baby boomers” were born in an 18-year period from 1946 to 1964. They are now 56-74 years old. As they have begun to age, some of them are developing health problems and need assistance. This generation is expected to live 20+ years longer than previous generations.
By the year 2030, the number of Americans 65 or older will be over 68 million. That is more than 20% of the population. As these “boomers” age, they will require assistance from their children and the medical community. Among these aging “boomers” is over 15 million Veterans and their spouses.
Most of these Veterans have served our country in several wars including World War II, the Korean War, the Vietnam War and the Persian Gulf War. The DVA (Department of Veterans Affairs) offers benefits and services to these aging Veterans and their spouses. This can help them with their health and financial challenges.
One of the benefits that the VA offers to Veterans over 65 and their spouses is designed to help them with their day to day living. This program can help a Veteran and/or their surviving spouse eating, dress, cleaning, trips to the doctor, grocery shopping, taking out the trash, etc.
It can be a lengthy process getting approved for this benefit through the VA and most Veterans and their spouses do not want to go through the headaches and waiting period to qualify. Some Veterans did not find out they could qualify up to 10 years after applying. Over 15 million Veterans qualify, but do not know where to start. No wonder only 3.5% of Veterans and their surviving spouses are on the program. What about the other 96.5% that could qualify if they only knew how to do the paperwork correctly?
Helping Hand Angels, LLC is an in home care provider in the Panhandle of Florida who knows exactly what it takes to get Veterans and their surviving spouse approved. Through their years of experience, and nationwide partnerships, they have perfected a system that gets Veterans and their surviving spouse who qualify, approved in 2-6 months. The best part is they begin service within 30 days of the Veterans application. If for some reason the Veteran or surviving spouse does NOT qualify the service is on Helping Hand Angels, LLC for FREE!
The team at Helping Hand Angels, LLC is trustworthy, kindhearted and very attentive. All their care givers are thoroughly screened, extensively trained, professional, and reliable. They provide the highest-quality home care services to fit you and your loved one’s needs. Not a Veteran or surviving spouse? No problem! They can help anyone with their day to day living. There are customable payment options as low as $100 per month.
There are a variety of services that Helping Hand Angels, LLC can provide which include:
Companionship Care: Meal prep, medication reminders, grocery shopping, housekeeping, socializing
Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: Assisting with Activities of Daily Living, keeping clients safe
Vehicular Care: Transportation to doctor appointment, prescription pick-up, discharge assistance
Preventative Care: Observe home environment, report conditions that affect the client, recognize changes in behavior and record or report, noticing a new wound and reporting, report and record information relevant to care
Helping Hand Angels, LLC wants to help seniors over 65 with their day to day quality of life. Whether they qualify for the VA program, a Medicare program, a community assisted program or are self-pay, they will find the right care plan that is a win, win for everyone! There are many options for care, and they will find the one that is the most affordable and/or free for you or your loved one!