Data center cooling market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 2% during the period 2019−2025.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- The US dominates the global data center market with investments in over 135 data center projects in 2019.
- The Mid-Western US region to witness cumulative investments of over $2 billion on cooling systems between 2020-2025.
- Over $4 billion will be invested on data center computer room air conditions (CRAC) and computer room air handlers (CRAH) between 2020-2025.
- Over $500 million was invested in evaporative coolers and economizers across the US data center market in 2019.
- The Western US data center market witnessed around 20% of the overall data center cooling investments in the US during 2019.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2019−2025
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by infrastructure, technique, systems, tier standards, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – Profile of 5 key vendors and 28 other vendors
Data Center Cooling Market – Segmentation
- The application of cooling systems depends on IT loads, system capacities, expenditure, and future requirements. The investment is expected to be about 15–20%, depending on the facility design and IT infrastructure. Data center operators are looking for efficient solutions to bring down CAPEX and OPEX, reduce space, and decrease the power consumption of cooling units.
- The market for CRAC & CRAH units will continue to grow among data centers that use DX or chilled-water solutions. The development of hyperscale and large data centers is likely to adopt 2N CRAC or CRAH units. CRAC and CRAH units will continue to be the largest revenue contributor in the market.
- The use of chilled water systems is highly prevalent in Southeast Asia, the Middle East, and Africa and parts of APAC. The operators in the US, Europe, Nordic, China, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and Japan are mainly using hybrid systems with minimal compressor support during peak summers and free data center cooling solutions without the need for a compressor.
Data Center Cooling Market by Infrastructure
- Cooling Systems
- Other infrastructure
Data Center Cooling Market by Systems
- CRAH & CRAC
- Cooling Towers & Dry Coolers
- Economizers & Evaporative Coolers
Data Center Cooling Market by Technique
- Direct liquid & immersion
Data Center Cooling Market by Tier Standards
- Tier I &II
- Tier III
- Tier IV
Data Center Cooling Market – Geography
The North American data center cooling market is expected to reach over $3.5 billion by 2025. The region has always been a strong driver for the data center market growth, with increased construction of hyperscale facilities with over 20 MW of power capacity. The market has witnessed an increase in the investment of Tier III facilities. Most Tier III facilities in the US are configuring 2N redundancy cooling systems.
Data Center Cooling Market by Geography
- China & Hong Kong
- Australia & New Zealand
- Southeast Asia
- Other Countries
- Rest of APAC
- Central & Eastern Europe
- Russia & Czech Republic
- Poland & Austria
- Other Countries
- Finland & Iceland
- Western Europe
- Other Countries
- North America
- Latin America
- Other Countries
- Middle East
- Other Middle Eastern Countries
- South Africa
- Other African Countries
Key Company Profiles
- Airedale Air Conditioning
- Schneider Electric
Other Prominent Vendors
- Aquila Group
- BasX Solutions
- Climaveneta (Mitsubishi Electric)
- Condair Group
- CoolIT Systems
- Daikin Applied (Daikin Industries)
- Data Aire
- Delta Group
- Green Revolution Cooling (GRC)
- Johnson Controls
- Motivair Corp.
- Nortek Air Solutions
- Pentair (Schroff)
- Renovo Zhuhai Co.
- Trane (Ingersoll Rand)
Looking for more information? Click Here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States