Air purifier market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 42% during the period 2019−2025.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- The exponential rise in demand for clean air, owing to the rising population levels coupled with growing respiratory issue and epidemic spreads across global countries are anticipated to fuel the air purifier market in global commercial spaces.
- Energy-efficient and cost-effective air purifiers are expected to have a higher demand in the period 2020-2025. Germany, the UK, and France are some of the countries which are expected to generate high revenues in the forecast period.
- HEPA is expected to dominate the air purifier market in technological aspect, as it is highly effective in eliminating particulate matter.
- In 2019, several manufacturers of air purifiers around the world have started equipping with features such as wi-fi, indicators, and sensors. In addition, some of the major manufacturers are developing AI-enabled air purifiers for commercial purposes.
- In terms of technology, HEPA purifiers are expected to dominate the market due to their efficiency in removing 99.97% pollutants. APAC is estimated to be at the forefront of this growth in the market.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2019−2025
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by technology, application, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – 5 key vendors and 26 other vendors
Air Purifier Market – Segmentation
- The HEPA segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of over 44% during the period. One of the major reasons for the high dominance of this segment is HEPA filters are efficient to clean out around 99.97% of particulate pollutants such as pollen, dust, along with irritating particles and pollutants.
- The commercial segment dominated the global market in 2019. The surge in demand is estimated to increase from hotels, offices, public buildings, educational institutions, and hospitals. Several established players have set up advanced R&D systems to cater to higher demand for innovative and cost-effective products in commercial spaces globally.
- The residential segment is witnessing increasing demand due to the increase in awareness of home pollutants. Indoor air pollution is considered as one of the top five environmental health risks. Therefore, the demand for residential purifiers is expected to increase in several regions, particularly in highly polluted cities.
Air Purifier Market by Technology
- Activated Carbon
Air Purifier Market by Application
Air Purifier Market – Geography
The APAC market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of over 43% during the period 2019–2025. The rise in pollution levels in several metropolitan cities is expected to contribute to the growth of the regional market. These cities have witnessed remarkable demand and awareness among consumers. In China, HEPA filters are in high demand as they are highly effective to reduce indoor and outdoor particles. As part of healthy living, several consumers in China have installed air purifiers in their houses in China.
Air Purifier Market by Geography
- North America
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Blue Star
Other Prominent Vendors
- Rabbit Air
- A.O. Smith
- Blue Air
- IQ Air
- Eureka Forbes
- Camfil Group
- The 3M Company
- Air Pura
- Boneco AG
- Guardian Technologies
- Pure Enrichment
Looking for more information? Click Here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States