The global influenza diagnostics market is expected to grow from $1.14 billion in 2019 to 1.31 billion in 2020 at a rate of 14.7%. A significant increase is registered in 2020 due to the COVID 19 outbreak. The global pandemic, which is expected to be present for some time, and the upcoming flu season could place a tremendous burden on the healthcare system and result in many illnesses, hospitalizations, and deaths. This is expected to drive the demand for more rapid detection diagnostic kits. Since COVID-19 and the flu are respiratory illnesses and can cause similar symptoms, the governments across the globe are making preparedness plans.
Read More On The Global Influenza Diagnostic Market Report At –https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/report/influenza-diagnostic-market-global-report-2020-30-covid-19-implications-and-growth
The influenza diagnostic market consists of sales of tests used to diagnose influenza including viral culture, serology, rapid antigen testing, reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR), immunofluorescence assays, and rapid molecular assays. Influenza, commonly known as flu, is a contagious illness caused by the influenza virus. Three varieties of this virus affect people: type A, type B, and type C. Common symptoms include fever, sore throat, cough, body ache, fatigue, and headache. The market consists of revenues generated by establishments conducting the diagnostics tests for influenza virus detection.
Global Influenza Diagnostic Market Segmentation –
The influenza diagnostic global market report is segmented:
1) By Traditional Diagnostic Tests: Rapid Influenza Diagnostic Tests (RIDT), Viral Culture, DFA, Serological Assays, Others.
2) By Molecular Diagnostic Tests: Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR), Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification Tests (INAAT), Loop Mediated Isothermal Based Amplification Assays, Transcription Mediated Isothermal Based Amplification Assays, Transcription Mediated Isothermal Based Amplification Assays, Other Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification Tests, Other Molecular Diagnostic Tests.
3) By End User: Hospitals & Clinical Laboratories, Diagnostic Reference Laboratories, Academic/Research Institutes, Other End Users.
Global Influenza Diagnostic Market Driver –
The major factor driving the market is the increasing funding for research on influenza diagnostics. Addressing the public health impact of influenza disease requires a proper understanding of the virus and its effect on individuals and populations. Therefore, it is important to accelerate the pace of scientific research progress that can have the greatest public health impact.
Request For A Sample Of The Global Influenza Diagnostic Market Report At –
Few Points From The Global Influenza Diagnostic Market TOC
1. Executive Summary
2. Influenza Diagnostic Market Characteristics
3. Influenza Diagnostic Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Influenza Diagnostic Historic Market, 2015 – 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Influenza Diagnostic Forecast Market, 2019 – 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Influenza Diagnostic Market Segmentation
5. Influenza Diagnostic Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Influenza Diagnostic Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Influenza Diagnostic Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
Interested to know more about The Business Research Company?
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that excels in company, market, and consumer research. Located globally it has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, chemicals, and technology.
Company Name: The Business Research Company
Contact Person: Oliver Guirdham
Email: Send Email
Phone: +44 20 7193 0708
Address:1st Floor, Anshu Colors Building, Road Number 1
State: Greater London
Country: United Kingdom