According to a new market research report launched by Inkwood Research, the Global Lubricants Marketis anticipated to generate 43234.72 kilotons in terms of volume by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 1.09% during the forecasting years 2019-2028.
Browse 74 market data Tables and 85 figures spread over 330Pages, along with in-depth analysis on Global LubricantsMarket by Group, Base Stock, Product Type, End-User & by Geography
This insightful market research report by Inkwood Research focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. The report covers all the aspects of this comprehensive market, by assessing major geographies, and is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants, and future investors. The study presents a detailed market analysis, with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain.
Global Lubricants Market Scenario
The concept of lubricants is derived from the substances applied between moving parts to relatively reduce friction & wear rate. These substances are majorly based on 2 types – petroleum and water. They are indispensable to the proper functioning of machinery, and are also known to reduce interruptions in operations, which boosts the overall productivity of the machinery. The key 5 functioning of the lubricants while being used in the machinery are reducing friction, cooling, cleaning, corrosion protection, and sealing.
The global lubricants market is witnessing an upward growth trend, which is expected to continue during the forecast period. The primary factors responsible for the growth of the market are increasing demand for advanced lubricants, industrialization, and high demand from developing countries. However, the slowdown in the automobile industry is one of the critical restraints influencing the market on a global scale.
The Global Lubricants Market report provides data tables and includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
Request Free Sample Report for Global Lubricants Market by Group, Base Stock, Product Type, End-User & by Geography: https://www.inkwoodresearch.com/reports/lubricants-market/#request-free-sample
Market by Base Stock:
- Synthetic Lubricants
- Mineral Oil Lubricants
- Bio-based Lubricants
- Semi-Synthetic Lubricants
Market by Group:
- Group I
- Group II
- Group III
- Group IV
- Group V
Market by End-User
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Automotive and Other Transportation
- Power Generation
- Heavy Equipment
- Metallurgy and Metalworking
- Food and Beverage
- Other End-User Industries
Market by Product Type
- Transmission and Hydraulic Fluids
- Engine Oil
- General Industrial Oils
- Metalworking Fluids
- Gear Oil
- Process Oils
- Other Types
– The report provides a detailed analysis of the current and future market trends, to identify the investment opportunities
– Market forecasts till 2028, using estimated market values as the base numbers
– Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
– Key developments and strategies observed in the market
– Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and other trends
– In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
– Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2028
- CHEVRON PHILLIPS CHEMICAL COMPANY LLC
- BASF SE
- SHELL CORP
- BHARAT PETROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITED
- GAZPROM NEFT PJSC
- ILLINOIS TOOL WORKS INC.
- CHINA NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION
- JX NIPPON OIL & ENERGY CORPORATION
- AMSOIL INC.
- GULF OIL CORPORATION LIMITED
- INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED
- BLASER SWISSLUBE AG
- EXXON MOBIL CORPORATION
- IDEMITSU KOSAN COMPANY LTD.
- CARL BECHEM GMBH
- CHINA PETROLEUM & CHEMICAL CORPORATION (SINOPEC)
- BP PLC
- KLUBER LUBRICATION
- ENI SPA
GLOBAL LUBRICANT ADDITIVES MARKET – Global lubricant additives market is projected to flourish with a CAGR of xx% (revenue) and xx% (volume) during the forecast period.
GLOBAL METALWORKING FLUIDS MARKET – Global metalworking fluids market is estimated to rise with a CAGR of 3.26% between 2020 and 2028.
GLOBAL THERMAL INTERFACE MATERIAL MARKET – Global market for thermal interface materials is estimated to propel at a CAGR of 12% during the forecasting period.
169, Harrison Avenue
Boston, MA 02111
Tel: +1 857-302-4704